Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji (6551 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / 'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hhmmm, This nollywood Mega super star got everything a man needs in a woman

She's beautiful

She's intelligent

She's rich

She's famous

She's a legend

She's got a cute smile and a good fashion sense.

Genevieve i trip for you, I cheer for you, you're the one, i will die for you. kiss kiss kiss

See pix below

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
See more pix kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by ArchEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Genevieve i trip for you, I cheer for you, you're the one i will die for you........
Yimu.
I know you know better
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Yimu.
I know you know better

Whatever
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by pinkjacket9(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beautiful. I need only elegant women in my life.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Beautiful. I need only elegant women in my life.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by veave(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Honey please what date is the album lunch again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
veave:
Honey please what date is the album lunch again embarassed

Singles before album baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by pretydiva(f): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
My role model wen it cms 2 beauty. Luv her like kilode kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by veave(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Singles before album baby kiss

Okay when undecided am tired of waiting... cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
wat of Tera and Giga Superstars like Etcetera, Deebee,Vic O ,Africa china and the rest
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by dechandel(f): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beauty personlised!! kiss kiss

Airforce1 bikozienu i am tired of waiting!!
You and Genevieve got into the entertainment industry same year, look where she is now!!
May your ministry move to the permanent site this year!! Amin..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
veave:

Okay when undecided am tired of waiting... cry cry cry

June 15th baby

Tell your friends about it
kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
dechandel:
Beauty personlised!! kiss kiss

Airforce1 bikozienu i am tired of waiting!!
You and Genevieve got into the entertainment industry same year, look where she is now!!
May your ministry move to the permanent site this year!! Amin..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
More kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
More kiss

Love your profile pic

Your asss is bigger than Bombay kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Love your profile pic

Your asss is bigger than Bombay kiss
Na wa ooh tongue grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airforce1 you should do one for omotola ooh. Tag me when you do so I can some pics, she's my fav.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by cumz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Na wa ooh tongue grin
Rokiatu....why are you always snapping your ass..?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Airforce1 you should do one for omotola ooh. Tag me when you do so I can some pics, she's my fav.

Ok dear kiss smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
cumz:

Rokiatu....why are you always snapping your ass..?
why are u always checking my dp?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by cumz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't always checked your dp...
Only checked because someone commented about your ass again...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
cumz:

I don't always checked your dp...
Only checked because someone commented about your ass again...
and yet again u check.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by cumz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
and yet again u check.
Yes... are you on a torment mission?... why are you always doing this?.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by peteruuu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
I

W
A
S

H
E
R
E
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by emperorchedda(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
What in the world Are you human?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
What in the world Are you human?
lmao u people play too much.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by emperorchedda(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
lmao u people play too much.
No jokes, your asss is not to be played with. Holy moses!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
does anyone has gene's number? pls if i dnt Bleep her b4 i die, it means im a duller.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji by mirexxx(f): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) / Romance Btw Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan & Socialite, Sati Ramoni Crashes! / An Old Photo Of Biggy And Pdiddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.