Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Dodge Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dodge Vehicles (1972 Views)

Speed Limiter: FRSC Impounds 20 Vehicles In Onitsha / 11 Die, 8 Injured In Ondo Auto Crash (pictured Of The Vehicles) / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please who knows about the dodge vehicles,are they reliable? Whats the fuel economy,is it ok.

Are their parts accessible here in naija thanks
Re: Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Someone here
Re: Dodge Vehicles by nurey(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
You asked a question as if you are a dealer and we don't advertise on cartalk. Please narrow your query what dodge are you talking about, is it durango, magnum, ram etc. Let's know the one you fancy and we will do our possible best to give you a first hand review about it.
Re: Dodge Vehicles by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
sthugo:
Please who knows about the dodge vehicles,are they reliable? Whats the fuel economy,is it ok.

Are their parts accessible here in naija thanks

One member here has a SRT8 of some model, he'll chime in eventually.

What particular model are you after? There's a clear difference between say a Neon and a Viper. But in general the days of scare parts for most models that are available in UK or USA are over. If you can wait then you can get your parts shipped in.

Re: Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 2:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Oh really...just curious about the dodge mpv,the size thrills me.

Wouldn't know if their parts are readily available here in naija.

Sometime last 2 years I assisted someone in getting the pcm(brain box) for dodge magnum from the usa.after several search here in naija.

So is the dodge mpv rugged as it appears? Does it have any recall issues? Are the parts in naija? Thanks and God bless
Re: Dodge Vehicles by nurey(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
sthugo:
Oh really...just curious about the dodge mpv,the size thrills me.

Wouldn't know if their parts are readily available here in naija.

Sometime last 2 years I assisted someone in getting the pcm(brain box) for dodge magnum from the usa.after several search here in naija.

So is the dodge mpv rugged as it appears? Does it have any recall issues? Are the parts in naija? Thanks and God bless

Are you talking about the dodge caravan and grand caravan the only mpv tagged vehicle I know is mazda mpv.
Or
(MPV-Multi purpose vehicle)
Re: Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yea the dodge grand caravan its also called mpv so I heard
Re: Dodge Vehicles by nurey(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
sthugo:
Yea the dodge grand caravan its also called mpv so I heard

I knew a man who used the grand caravan as a shuttle in my school, and he never complained and the mpv was always available with the work it was doing. There was also this woman who used the white coloured grand caravan for a few months before she sold it. It was only once I saw a panel beater worked on the door handle of the car. My guess is the car is ok if well taken care of but no known market for it. If you bringing it in, be ready to sell cheap cause their are many competitors on ground.
Re: Dodge Vehicles by doroboss(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
OP that car is a fuel sucking demon!
Re: Dodge Vehicles by chucky234(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
doroboss:
OP that car is a fuel sucking demon!
Unskilled LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2015
moo
chucky234:
Unskilled LIAR.

Oops...seriously
Re: Dodge Vehicles by sthugo: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2015
nurey:

I knew a man who used the grand caravan as a shuttle in my school, and he never complained and the mpv was always available with the work it was doing. There was also this woman who used the white coloured grand caravan for a few months before she sold it. It was only once I saw a panel beater worked on the door handle of the car. My guess is the car is ok if well taken care of but no known market for it. If you bringing it in, be ready to sell cheap cause their are many competitors on ground.

I appreciate,thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Engine Noises Solutions (And What They Mean) / Buying A Car From Copart / Lagos State Government Banned Okada Transportation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.