Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media (9613 Views)

Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Holyfield1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is He/She A Man/Woman? Somebody Should Help Us Out......

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is a man na, wah is shockin here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Shortyy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
that's a female n?gga

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by izsmike: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
He is a she

3 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by RockMaxi: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is Looku Looku. Blame nobody. angry

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
WTF!!! grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shortyy:
that's a female n?gga
This is a simple way to test people's intelligence. That is definitely a man. He just has fat in the breast area then he pushed it up using some tight top or something else inside. Besides his face doesn't appear anything like a female.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Castos(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Inkman(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
lol
looks like Timaya

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Sarimah(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
that's a man Jor..

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Basildvalour(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hermaphrodite

4 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Tapsorrow: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dix is a transgendered

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by rabbuy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
And the transgendered be like I am the female timaya

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by rabbuy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
And the transgendered be like I am the female timaya bitch. Think its easy?

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by enoqueen: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is queen okafor elder sister tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by rerhji(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
he is a she

2 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by benuejosh: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
God na only you know

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by cherrybrown(f): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hahahaha he is a man

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Jarexxx(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some kinda of hormonal disorder ish;gynecomastia(man boobs).The condition that can cause this is called klinefelter's syndrome

4 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by imsuboi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
^^^ sure guy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
I would swear to God anyday dat das a man with a womans booby

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by 3ace(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Una don start abi? I no say una no go stop until una post dis pix tire.

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Holyfield1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
3ace:
Una don start abi? I no say una no go stop until una post dis pix tire.
Na u sabi.....E no hit FP sef
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by nsiazu: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Absolute rubbish This pix just spoilt my day.
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by ifyan(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kai! My people.

You know. ....
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by gbafched: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
I refused to be shocked
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Holyfield1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
nsiazu:
Absolute rubbish This pix just spoilt my day.
Ahhnn why na..He/she is a human like u na
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Holyfield1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
gbafched:
I refused to be shocked
I know people lyk u very soon u'll start hugging translander
Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Xena01(f): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Is He/She A Man/Woman? Somebody Should Help Us Out......
Timaya brova... Looks like an hermaphrodite tho

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by nawtibownie: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
First black transgender woman

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 28, 2015
saw dis pix in 1044

1 Like

Re: This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media by MrBasketball: 2:51am On Apr 28, 2015
She.male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / Video: Prophet Caught Having Sex With A Barren Woman / TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.