Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx (27237 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Orijin101 And Chiam55 / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Before I proceed, I want to wish one of our guest I interviewed last week (Tosyne2much) happy birthday once again.

Here is another time getting to know two prominent and wonderful romancelanders biography whom are falconey and Mirexxx.

Today's interview will take a different shape from the last week's edition as Midehi my co host will FIRST interview Falconey while I am going to interview Mirexxx thereafter (Like a saying "unlike poles attracts well" smiley )

This is how it will kick off;

From 6.00pm-6.15pm - Midehi will Interview Falconey

From 6.15pm-6.30pm - I will interview Mirexxx

From 6.30pm- Upwards- The floor will be open for everybody to ask their questions.

Note: Please during the interview, don't ask questions, just observe till I open the floor for questions. Thanks guys.

Cc: Ishilove, Farano, Midehi, Falconey, Mirexxx, Obinoscopy, lalatisclala, Slimzjoe, Tosyne2much, Kingtom, Dharay99, stephenqueen, 2dice, borrusia, Naijaboiy, ronald4lif, Nneka123, Dechandel, alberto2k, Orijin101, Lala247, Tophaz, Draify, Enegod, Ipledge, Kinglekan, agaragwu, emusmith, rapmoney, Twaci, marieolae, cutehector, rokiatu, blackett, thesonofmark, Lewis, vjsmiles, beamborla, missghost/missclasssy, sleekyp, jacksparrow, friedplantain, kinglekan etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by mirexxx(f): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
falconey i hope you are on your hot seat now..lol
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Going straight to the interview. Can we have falconey in the house as I hand over to Midehi. Midehi the show is yours for the next 15mins.
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Midehi:
falconey i hope you are on your hot seat now..lol

AYE! Ma'am.
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
falconey please describe yourself in three words?
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Midehi:
falconey please describe yourself in three words?

I am diligent.
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
When & where were you born?

Whats your best food?

Are you married or single?
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by falconey(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Midehi:
When & where were you born?

Whats your best food?

Are you married or single?

I was born in lagos, safejo amukoko precisely.

Eba and egusi soup.

Single, not searching.
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is your educational background?
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by falconey(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Midehi:
What is your educational background?

I went to 3 different primary schools because of change in location, I did waec twice, jamb twice and I'm currently an ATBU( abubakar tafawa balewa university bauchi).
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
What age were you disvirgined?

Who is your crush on romanceland & why is she your crush?

Do you think you are a good kisser?
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Whats your favourite music?

Whats your strongest personal quality?

Who do you most admire in life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

#Finals is on Front-page now#lanicky Is Her Moniker . / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.