Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (653 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by sugarboii(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young

The goal post is a folded St Louis sugar carton, the ball is the head roller of a radio cassette tape, the players are bottle crown cork, usually we press them a bit inward from the top and use the inner rubber inside the cork after removing the lighter center to wear around the crown cork to enhance its stability. The players are numbered using paper sticked with gum or light eba. The goalie is made with about 10 corks by flattening the corks, bending some and constructed to resemble a typical goalie with two arms.
‪#‎precious_childhood_memories‬

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by mcyemite(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gone are those days....kids of nowadays only play the playstation and xbox...

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dey told u!!!

When dem send me msg go bariga I will love to roll my motorcycle tire down the street... mhen no be small thing... when the cork is been hit down a little it give the said player a balance

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by kolomax(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kaiiii my wicked uncle beat me tired because of this ish still I no give up oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 2kris(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Canter ball:Dlol

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
My brother made me play this game with him then. We were d only kids in d compound and his second name was Play.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Miss A Lot If You Don't Have Sex / Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder - Which Category Do You Belong? / Still Wondering What They Are Called (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.