Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks (755 Views)

Are There Igbo Names In The South East Not Understood By All South Easterners? / Igbo Groups Of The South South ............the Etche People / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks by scholti: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Otu ndụ nwere otu uru
di ka ọtụtụ ijeri* ndị mmadụ na ụwa

Otu ndụ merụrụ ahụ bụ echetara nke ọ bụla na-ezighị ezi
si chi ọbụbọ nke oge ruo ugbu a

Ụlọ ahịa a kwakọọrọ ọ bụla bụ ngwa-ahia ọ bụla ezuru
site n'ikike ncheta oge ruo ugbu a

odida-anyammiri* ọ bụla bu nhụsianya na-ezighị ezi
-----------------------------------------------

ọtụtụ ijeri – billions
odida-anyammiri - teardrops
Re: Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks by shaboti: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls op how were u able to type the letters with ntupo under ?
Re: Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks by scholti: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
Pls op how were u able to type the letters with ntupo under ?

I used the multiling keyboard app.
Re: Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks by dckelvin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
scholti:

I used the multiling keyboard app.
how can I download d multilink keyboad app pls?
Re: Igbo Poem For The Lost Lives In The South African Xenophobic Attacks by scholti: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
dckelvin:

how can I download d multilink keyboad app pls?

If you have an andriod phone, just go to the playstore and download it there.

(1) (Reply)

Apiiri Music And It's Uniqueness : Exclusive To The Kingdom Of Ijero-ekiti / The Looting Of The Benin Bronzes - A BBC Documentary / Photo: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano, Sani Bayero And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.