Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Urgent Help With Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help With Google Adsense (365 Views)

How To Earn $100 A Day With Google Adsense / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Google Adsense by Tvaddict: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I just bought an adsense account ..I think the former owner have collected money with it via check. I want to add my own payment details (wire transfer). should i delete his own former payment profile and add mine. Hope i wont get banned oo, because someone said i have to update one tax stuff like that.

Please i need you guys to educate me . Thanks
Re: Urgent Help With Google Adsense by emmyw(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tvaddict:
Hello nairalanders, I just bought an adsense account ..I think the former owner have collected money with it via check. I want to add my own payment details (wire transfer). should i delete his own former payment profile and add mine. Hope i wont get banned oo, because someone said i have to update one tax stuff like that.

Please i need you guys to educate me . Thanks
yes,if you leave his own,google will be sending your money to him,just change the whole details to yours, and make sure your site complies with adsense policy. good luck
Re: Urgent Help With Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
you are good to go but if adsense discover unusual activities, the account may be ban.so play safe

(1) (Reply)

Creative Way To Optimize Time / Have U Try It B4 / Gist Tech-i 2015: Chanja Datti Team - Please Support Our Environmental Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.