Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) (42903 Views)

Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos) / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by donbenie(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
She looks gorgeous
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by aviazuva: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Halima Abubakar, is she a Moslem?
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by haywire1: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
New day new dress sense.

Checkout Halima Abubakar's outfit as she enjoys herself at the beach

Source: http://.com/2015/04/checkout-halima-abubakar-outfit-as-she.html

Who is she? undecided

Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Zaen: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:
Fat cutie with well endowed future and past assets smiley

That horse she is riding on must be struggling with an erecction embarassed

but her yam legs though shocked

Those legs can single-handedly support Third Mainland Bridge embarassed
Kai ya mean o
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by ethylene: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why should this make front page? undecided
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by mikolo80: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Both she n her dress looks so unattractive..abeg wen she d marry?
painment
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by MDJALO(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lovely pix but too much bom bom
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by nosike3(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is she applying for a job at mtn angry she looks like a genetically modified tuber of yam!! grin she's ugly and a lost course! angry

Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Beautiful, I mean the horse.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by nosike3(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
My eyes cry too much yellow. undecided
my eyes cry too much pink!!! grin
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
My kind of woman . . . I will do her gladly . . .
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
RickRichards:
shocked Doesn't she know that yellow attracts great white sharks?
lipsrsealed

True but Great Whites don't attack Whales grin
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Rheetari(f): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cinderella dressed in yellow. na she be attraction.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by zubby29(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
wen u go marry?no go find sometin do wit ur life
NegeduGrace:
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by austinbrown: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
This girl no near my babe, rubbish
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by queebeediva(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Beautiful shortie . I like her.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
She is short and fat.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by dljbd1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
just muscles and tendons. undecided
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
See as the horse leg dey bend for the heavy load grin
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by mandela4reall: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
oooopse,i think this is next to non.she is hot i mean real hot..........
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by kelvyn7: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
jessiecah:
This girl is really hott tongue but she's short sha.. she's looking lovely tho. I just love the color yellow

U dey say she short and u no even tall pass ur bed bunk grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Missyetty(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Trash! This lady just dn't have any dressing sense
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Her wedding has been fixed for... A day after your own wedding. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by stayblack: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
ANIMAL MALTREATMENT..ARESST THIS ... grin
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
A yellow b!tch looking like a Yellow bush in a beach. That's a big time hustler.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Chiaka(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
New day new dress sense.

Checkout Halima Abubakar's outfit as she enjoys herself at the beach

Source: http://.com/2015/04/checkout-halima-abubakar-outfit-as-she.html

Tell daddy to return Oil blocs he took from Niger Delta!!
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Eluala(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
I just don't know why I don't like this girl...everything she gat is overdose.....just saying...

Except height.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Aitee1: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now tell me, just how much is your gala?
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by acaolly1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
MTN Nigeria. But that her revealing Nip-ple though, the horse must be struggling for ere-ction... sad
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by buygala(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now tell me, just how much is your gala?

drop your contacts

I do home service for cute girls like you smiley..... at a 50% discount of course embarassed
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by AUSVINS(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

Hahahahahaha guy you get bad mouth.You want to kill me with laughter.
Re: Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) by Aitee1: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

drop your contacts

I do home service for cute girls like you smiley..... at a 50% discount of course embarassed

#47 ayem akpa close, opposite usung ibaha lane, by mkpa uwud street, off nwood ndien road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) / Man Scammed Over Afrocandy's Video (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.