Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members (8222 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Bellajay1: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
HOW TO PRINT CALL UP LETTER..BATCH A15

All the prospective corps members for NYSC 2015
Batch A are hereby informed that On-line printing
of call-up letters by Prospective Corps Members is
scheduled to start from 27th April to 4th May,
2015. This is for prospective corps members who
paid the N3000 for the On-line printing of call-up
letters
* Here is the steps to print NYSC call up Letter
1.log on to http://portal.nysc.org.ng/ then you’ll
see the panel below:
2. Click on Print Call-up Letteras shown above,
3. Then you’ll be prompted to log in
4. Enter your NYSC online Registration login
details,
5. If your Call-up Letter is ready, you’ll see
nysc Call-up Letter
6. Follow the arrow to download the pdf and print.
You are expected to print colored and keep a
duplicate for necessity....

2 Likes

Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by zakson4real(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Tnx for d information we at good to go
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by AbbyGee(f): 2:20am On Apr 27, 2015
D link na error oo
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Rita41(f): 3:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Tnx a lot, you can always go to that link on a PC na
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by rexazu: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
have anyone printed?
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by koolmissy(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2015
No one has printed. Even on the dashboard no changes
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by xbee24: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Has anyone printed the Batch A call up letter, could nt see any link to print d call up letter on their site
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Oheart: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please has anybody printed the call up letter. if so send d link and how u printed it
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by moneybag007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dear prospective corp members, if you need a genuine and authentic nysc posting to your desired state (any state here in nigeria), contact Tunde on these lines: 08030453695 or 08115023224. I can guarantee you 100 percent success as he works @ nysc headquarters in Abuja.
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Bellajay1: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
guess NYSC is taking its own share of April fool....chai...i jes dey look dem...make 11:59pm knack first....
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
I thought they'll send it through emails?

1 Like

Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by saintdollar: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
No changes to the portal as off 9pm..... wonder where people are getting this news
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Bellajay1: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Breaking news: We are very sorry to inform all prospective corp members to please exercise some patience as regards their Call up Letter which has been postponed to April 29th to correct some error/manipulation in placing corp members to respective state. The initial Call up Letter will be reviewed and the new/authentic Call up letter will be mailed to respective corp member's account. NYSC- Service and Humanity For Change..
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by xbee24: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Bellajay1:
Breaking news: We are very sorry to inform all prospective corp members to please exercise some patience as regards their Call up Letter which has been postponed to April 29th to correct some error/manipulation in placing corp members to respective state. The initial Call up Letter will be reviewed and the new/authentic Call up letter will be mailed to respective corp member's account. NYSC- Service and Humanity For Change..
Thankz 4 d info, but nothing has been sent 2 ma email uptil nw
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by hoshodee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bellajay1:

Oga ade today is 29th noting yet ooooooo
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by shevi4mb(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Av printed mine
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Reneephilips: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have printe
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Reneephilips: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have printed mine
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by ayusco85(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Reneephilips:
I have printed mine

how u take print am?
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by joybush3(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
have printed mine too, Enugu
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by coolcat812: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Currently Deployes?Join BatchA15 whatsapp group 07030536793. Repin plateauA15 already.
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by Dailiesroom: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members by NaijaUntamed(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Dailiesroom:
Hello guys, Click here to PRINT CALL UP LETTER..BATCH B. Visit here for more: http://www.dailiesroom.com/how-to-print-nysc-call-up-letter-for-batch-b/
Nysc clearly told us not to trust any other website...do you think we are fools? angry

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? / NYSC: The September Allowance Has Not Been Paid Oo? / My School Id Card Is Missing,what Should I Do To Be Acceptable In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.