Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hotel Online Booking In Nigeria - Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hotel Online Booking In Nigeria - Your Experience (483 Views)

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Escape From Death/fatal Accident - Share Your Experience / Epidural Vs Natural Birth Please Share Your experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Online Booking In Nigeria - Your Experience by James456: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Have anyone used hotelsng to book a hotel before and what was your experience.

What other site can i use for booking hotel in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: Hotel Online Booking In Nigeria - Your Experience by KanwuliaJara: 2:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Not since I found EARTH WORMS creeping out of my bathroom in one hotel in LAGOS 7 years ago!
No more hotel bookings in Nigeria.
Thanks! kiss
Re: Hotel Online Booking In Nigeria - Your Experience by jascon1(m): 3:13am On Apr 27, 2015
I would advise you to arrive the place before booking a hotel in Nigeria. Or consult a local (who frequently visits hotels) to provide valuable info. Most of those lovely pics u c r gimmicks. Some of the hotels in those luxuriously depicted pictures have rotten walls n ceiling, very offensive smells, decaying beds, moulds around the beds and bathrooms, mosquitoes, cockroaches and creeping animals, stained n moist bedsheets, poor WiFi, legionnaire infected pools, rude arrogant receptionist and they turn off the Gen at 10am. Some the gen runs from 5pm-4am n they use a low-power gen that cant service the AC.
My last experience was a check-out-and-forget-your-money. When I tried to complain it was as if I fell down the moon. No one saw my point. They ended up telling me that senators lodge there without complaints, so... As for me I take my time n go to the hotel in person check the rooms properly and thats your right as a customer.check the facilities n ask questions before making any payment.
The ambient smell for me is a number one indication of the luxury am about to pay for. Don't let the decorations on the outside fool u. Be more curious abeg the interior.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can A Pregnant Lady Start With 20k In A New Site / What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? / How To Spot A Typical Nigerian Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.