Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog (958 Views)

How To Permanently Remove The Footer Credits Of Any Blogger Template / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? / Need Help Where Can I Get A Template Free Without Footer Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Please someone should render my help on this issue
I started my tech blog recently ,I have published like 9 posts which are on the homepage ,now i want to add Next & previous buttons on the footer so that if some clicks Next,a different page with new posts will appear...

this is the blog https://exclusivtechs./
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by GodMode: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
Please someone should render my help on this issue
I started my tech blog recently ,I have published like 9 posts which are on the homepage ,now i want to add Next & previous buttons on the footer so that if some clicks Next,a different page with new posts will appear...

this is the blog https://exclusivtechs./

Go to "settings", then "Reading".. Then change the "blog pages show at most"... to the number of pages you want to show on your front page.
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2015
GodMode:

Go to "settings", then "Reading".. Then change the "blog pages show at most"... to the number of pages you want to show on your front page.
tnx ,i'll do just that
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
GodMode:

i've done this ,but the posts have exceeded the number i set to be on the frontpage
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by GodMode: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whizzcute:
i've done this ,but the posts have exceeded the number i set to be on the frontpage

That means, the theme u're using does not support pagination..
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by dwebdesign(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Do these:

1. log in to your wp dashboard,

click on plugins, then add new.

2. search the wordpress repository for the plugin called "Automatically Paginate Posts".

you can also download the plugin from : https://wordpress.org/plugins/automatically-paginate-posts/

3. install and activate it, that will input the pagination script needed.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
GodMode:

That means, the theme u're using does not support pagination..
so which free theme do you recommend me to use
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by GodMode: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whizzcute:
so which free theme do you recommend me to use

Look for one with pagination...

Go to wordpress themes directory and type pagination... Themes that have pagination will show.
Re: How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
GodMode:

Look for one with pagination...

Go to wordpress themes directory and type pagination... Themes that have pagination will show.
ok tnnx

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page With 2K Likes. For Sale / Help Me Out On ADSENSE / What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.