Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar (961 Views)

I Am Planning To Go To Dubai Anytime Soon, Any Job For Me There Please / I Am Planning On Moving To Lagos Nigeria. / Weekend Trip To Osun and Oyo state to Visit Tourist Sites This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar by Ahamuefula: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2015
Guys,
I am planning a weekend trip to Calabar with my family, can anyone very familiar with hotels in Calabar advise on affordable and nise hotel. My budget is 8-12k.
Re: I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar by p2t2r(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2015
4get the hype, Calabar is fucke'd up; except during xmas grin And with 12k na road u go crash.
Re: I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar by Ahamuefula: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Really shocked shocked so average how much
Re: I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar by travelland(f): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Calabar is fun, I am from there and we have a house in Big-quo town which is a central area. You will need money to enjoy Calabar though. I would have recommended staying in Mirage but your budget seems low, so I recommend you staying in lesser hotels. You will enjoy Calabar foods, the people are friendly and everywhere is neat. If you want to relax with your family. go to Calabar
Re: I Am Planning A Weekend Trip To Calabar by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ahamuefula:
Guys,
I am planning a weekend trip to Calabar with my family, can anyone very familiar with hotels in Calabar advise on affordable and nise hotel. My budget is 8-12k.

log unto www.jovago.com

Loads of hotels in calabar, with varying budgets.

(1) (Reply)

Super Cheap Road And Air Travel / This Too, Shall Pass / I Need Advice On This 2 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.