Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Oh Yes! It Is A Popular University, So What! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oh Yes! It Is A Popular University, So What! (502 Views)

Oh My God!! See What Happened To Two Students In A Nigerian University… / Oh, This Thing About English On Nairaland, Me I Don Tire!! Take A Look At This.. / These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Yes! It Is A Popular University, So What! by engrzion(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
The fact that a university is popular doesn’t mean it is the only available institution. If you are determined to go there no problem just ensure to get my book on HOW TO GET ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY where I explained the admission percentage ratio as outlined by JAMB for all universities.
My candid advise to you is to stay away from the Most Selected Institutions as outlined below;
• University Of Lagos (Unilag)
• University Of Benin (Uniben)
• University of Nigeria (UNN)
• University Of Ilorin (Unilorin)
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa. (Unizik)
• Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Futo)
• University of Ibadan (UI)
• University of Port Harcourt (Uniport)
this are some of the most popular institutions in Nigeria. The reason why i advice that you stay away from these universities is to boost your chances of admission, not because you are not intelligent, but because admission slots are very limited, the competition in these institutions is higher and if it is not your catchment area, then your chance of getting admitted is equal to zero. Take note of this as you will remember it when Admission commence.

Just in case you still choose any of the universities above, you need to read very hard and then I would also advise that you buy their past questions on time so as to further equip you.
Life is beyond choosing a university because your friends are going there.

Need Motivation? Call; 08036969390

(1) (Reply)

Good News!!! Lasu Resumes On Monday. / UNILORIN Rain Semester Exam Postpone Due To Fuel Scarcity. / Dot Net Online Training With Placement Assistance In USA,UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.