Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

13 Things You Must Have In Your Backpack For A Tech Conference - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Things You Must Have In Your Backpack For A Tech Conference (556 Views)

6 Signs Your Child Is A Tech Addict / 11 Types Of Employees You Meet At A Tech Company / 5 Signs Your Kid Is Likely To Be A Tech Nerd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Things You Must Have In Your Backpack For A Tech Conference by TechAfrikico: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Preparing for a Tech event can be an amazing experience being the fact that you are going to see new technologies, meet new people and some of your favourite Tech celebrities out there. But the most crucial part of attending a Tech conference is its preparation.

Thinking of what to carry with you and what not to can take a lot of time, especially if it’s your first time attending a huge Tech Conference. Yesterday on Facebook, I asked you guys to share with me some of the things you pack for a Tech event which most of you did. Thanks for contributing as I have also added a few things to make up the list. To make things easy, I have put together 14 things you must carry with you when attending a Tech event.

Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/04/26/13-things-you-must-have-in-your-backpack-for-a-tech-conference/
Re: 13 Things You Must Have In Your Backpack For A Tech Conference by Dekatron(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
MAKE I BEND IF I CLICK THAT LINK. . . . people wey dey post hia no get traffic to direct to their blogs, abi. .

AGAIN, MAKE I BEND IF I CLICK AMU(oga chimerase2)
Re: 13 Things You Must Have In Your Backpack For A Tech Conference by Nobody: 1:22am On May 01, 2015
Bros, you could have revealed one or two na

(1) (Reply)

Guess The Supercar With More Lines Of Code Than A Boeing Passenger Jet? / Please Rate This Website / How To Schedule Instagram Posts On Iphone And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.