Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards (903 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Yemi Alade Wins "Best West African Act" At 2015 Kunde Awards In Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by amebotrends: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yemi Alade wins Best Artist In West Africa in the 2015 Kunde Awards in Ouagadougou, which she attended in Burkina Faso, she performed on stage and gave her audience the usual excitement. She also made the effort to write few words as a dedication to other artists on her instagram page.

“On behalf of my team EffyzzieMusicGroup i would like to dedicate this award for “Best artist in WestAfrica” “Mielleur Artiste de l’Afrique de l’ouest” to THE FEW ARTISTS that do not go about lobbying for awards or BUY their way to success. .. SEE YOU AT THE GRAMMIES.”

http://goldrushnews247.com/yemi-alade-wins-best-artist-in-west-africa-at-kunde-awards/

Re: Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by woky: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good for her
Re: Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by iphanyiuma(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
In rick ross' voice...Am talking grammy here you talking nonsense
Re: Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by Chanchit: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congrats Bae, but I hate it when you guys promise us grammy, grammy is a american award, so if you get it fine and if you don't, no body would question your ability, cos as I dey so, I still dey wait for 9ice to bring that grammy, e no consign me if 9ja instrument spoil him voice.
Re: Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by banjeezay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some award juz dey sha
Re: Yemi Alade Wins Best Artist In West Africa At Kunde Awards by nerodenero: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I was thinking she would dedicate the award to Johnny. He could have influenced it grin grin grin.

Anyway, congratulations Yemi, I bet you would go places.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kendall Step Out In Matching White!! Who Are You Feeling The / MI And Ice Prince Perform Dressed In NYSC Wears / Lady Accuses Jim Iyke Of Marrying Her Every Night In Her Dreams-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.