Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World (39556 Views)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / This Food Looks Like A Woman.. Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Stanbeto: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
This Must be EKITI STATE HAhahaha
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by peteruuu(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
grin If this would also happen in Nigeria,then i won't mind going back to kindergarten grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by darepoju(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Defcon1:
If it was like this in Nigeria, all those stubborn kids who hate school wouldn't miss a classcheesy

Take your pick
As for me, Brazil it is.
As a typical Naija man; quantity over quality any day.Na wetin you chop you carrygrin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-2957301/What-school-lunches-look-like-world.html[b][/b]
I hope GMB is seeing all this now o..... before him go com carry Eba and okra soup give our shildrens for sku...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by write2obi(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Italy
France
Greece
kiss
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by loomer: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Naija pikin de use vex eat the rice, beans and plantain
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by tonididdy(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
...No wonder they look so porkish always. Well fed
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by temeem: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Abeggi!
So the same kind of plate is being used all over the world.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Way to go Italy.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by coolzeal(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Italy, South Korea and Brasil are top notch. I don't think the most expensive schools in Naija serve this kind of meal.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Oboy eh.... no mind repeat primary and secondary school ooo
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
9ja school food

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
I love the Italian.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by gebest: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Defcon1:
If it was like this in Nigeria, all those stubborn kids who hate school wouldn't miss a classcheesy

Take your pick
As for me, Brazil it is.
As a typical Naija man; quantity over quality any day.Na wetin you chop you carrygrin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-2957301/What-school-lunches-look-like-world.html[b][/b]
na u wan pay abi?
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
I no see bread and coke
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by owolawitola(f): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Now i'm hungry sad Anyway i would Probably prefer USA. Cause every other country's food just looks one kind.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by owolawitola(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Except Nigeria. Stainless plate
temeem:
Abeggi!
So the same kind of plate is being used all over the world.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by owolawitola(f): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Besides in my own secondary school, our stainless plate no get partition. Which school in Nigeria uses that sef?
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by kelvyn7: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
some family foods sef no near these ones cry

in 9ja, groundnut & garrium is the order of the day sad cry

if u could see the stomach of many Nigerians walking the streets ehnnnn, hmmmmmn, poor food or empty stomach!! angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Olodonairaland(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Only this ogi for breakfast

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
brownlord:
Anyone know how much aregbe is looting from Osun with this crap?
see I'm an igbo,sum pple bliv igbos do not see anytin gud in the yorubas,but truth be told,Even if the food is nt up to standards,but atleast he is feeding those kids,do u knw dat some of those kids come to schl hungry,but yet go home satisfied. Let's praise a good deed when we see one;though he may be looting from his pple,but hw many governors in Nigeria feed school kids? Howmany?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by pat077: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2015
The meals are not complete without meat or fish.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Edunwa302(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Brazil get food abeg
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Have u tasted pizza?

If you must eat pizza....eat the one made in Italy...by Italians.

All others are imitators. grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
darepoju:
I hope GMB is seeing all this now o..... before him go com carry Eba and okra soup give our shildrens for sku...

Nigeria is not rich enough to give its pupils good school meals...because Nigeria is not an industrial country...and as such our GDP cannot sustain major welfare projects.

(And as for oil...we produce 800000 Barrels less than the United Arab emirates...which has 8million people. Now you know why Dubai is high class...and Nigeria...with 170million people..is still developing.)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by collins125: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Defcon1:

Na why naija children no dey gree go school.
gringringrin

[size=14pt]You think the Nigerian Government really wants you to go to school?

You must be living under a mahogany tree.
[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by mmsen: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Defcon1:
Honestly, food is more of aesthetics than taste
Oyibo sabi packaging.

Food is about nutrition, not aesthetics.

Taste is definitely important as well.

What a peculiar mind you have.

P.S.
These pictures were taken expressly for the purposes of the newspaper - the school food that the kids eat is presented very differently, most schools do not use prison trays for school meals.
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
collins125:

You think the Nigerian Government really wants you to go to school?

You must be living under a mahogany tree.

The problem with Nigerian education came when in the 1970's...our then government, flush with cash...took over all the mission schools...and in the process added burdens unto themselves. Oh...and they kept on establishing new schools.

Thanks to that....Nigeria now funds too many schools for the govt purse. As a result the schools are poorly equipped.

It is either we increase school fees...or make universities pubic-private...and redirect funding/money saved to primary and secondary schools. Meanwhile...some of the schools have to either be privatized...or returned to the original owners.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Akeem79(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Is that Naija own? Why is the beans watery? There is no stew on the rice sef.
Ofcourse that isn't 9jar food
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Forwetinnah: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Atk01:

Is that Naija own? Why is the beans watery? There is no stew on the rice sef.

Na sauce, no be beans
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Yasher: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
I want to see what gov aregbesola is giving the pupils in Osun state cry
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by darepoju(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nigeria is not rich enough to give its pupils good school meals...because Nigeria is not an industrial country...and as such our GDP cannot sustain major welfare projects.

(And as for oil...we produce 800000 Barrels less than the United Arab emirates...which has 8million people. Now you know why Dubai is high class...and Nigeria...with 170million people..is still developing.)
yea! i understand..
oya undecided help us tell GMB to talk to his ppl...
they marry many wives and give birth to children too much for them to takecare of...
just look at the they are causing problems for the nation.. day in day out.. its too much abeg cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Who ask wether you are Igbo? You can say your mind without bringing Igbo this. Let's be reasonable sometime please
chigo93:
see I'm an igbo,sum pple bliv igbos do not see anytin gud in the yorubas,but truth be told,Even if the food is nt up to standards,but atleast he is feeding those kids,do u knw dat some of those kids come to schl hungry,but yet go home satisfied. Let's praise a good deed when we see one;though he may be looting from his pple,but hw many governors in Nigeria feed school kids? Howmany?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Media Kingpin Slaughters Giant Sea Turtle For Food (Photos) / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.