Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Graduates Wanted By Head Of M.i.s Of A Company In Ikoyi,lagos - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Graduates Wanted By Head Of M.i.s Of A Company In Ikoyi,lagos (668 Views)

Php Programmers Needed By A Reputable Company In Ibadan / Website Design Company In Nigeria,uyo,calabar,abia,umuahia,enugu,port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Wanted By Head Of M.i.s Of A Company In Ikoyi,lagos by omograndma(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good Day,

I work for a HMO in Ikoyi and the HEAD of M.I.S wants someone he can groom, not a p.a pay is attractive but results are expected.

M.I.S - Management Information Systems.

He is the Lead Architect to one of the biggest EMR's and DIGITAL HMO's in the country today..

Send your cv's to olaoluwapoolopade@gmail.com

Subject should be M.I.S Vacancy

You can call 08172003684 only between 8 - 5
Re: Graduates Wanted By Head Of M.i.s Of A Company In Ikoyi,lagos by ruudboie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Post FREE Ads Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.advertsng.com is an easy to use website which enables its users to buy and sell without commission and post free adverts nationwide.
Re: Graduates Wanted By Head Of M.i.s Of A Company In Ikoyi,lagos by omograndma(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Morning guys..... keep em' coming

have a nice day..

(1) (Reply)

Cloudware Technologies Job Vacany / I Need An Android Developer To Partner With / Select Billing Software Is An Important Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.