Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

ICL Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICL Invite (1339 Views)

ICL Group Interview Invite / Vacancies Via ICL Support Services Limited / ICL Support Services Limited -available Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICL Invite by kkkp: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who also got the invite? test/interview..Wot type of question wil they ask?
Re: ICL Invite by audujosh(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Got d invite too. Mine is in abj. Can't remember wt position i applied for.
Re: ICL Invite by Toladipo(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
I also got d invite too, dont even know when i applied
Re: ICL Invite by Spicylate(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
got the invite too. just checked their website and i saw i applied for their management trainee.
Re: ICL Invite by kkkp: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
audujosh:
Got d invite too. Mine is in abj. Can't remember wt position i applied for.
same
Re: ICL Invite by kkkp: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Test/Interview at the same tym
Re: ICL Invite by benitochakone(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
kkkp:

i really hope dey r for real. i looked up their site and got some numbers from the Abuja and Kaduna offices. i put a call through to those nunbers and guess wat?? the people who picked claimed they no longer worked for the coy. i tried to press further by asking if they could hook me up to anyone working there but they both claimed that they left the coy over a year ago (mass exodus) and didnt knw a staff of ICL presently.

Guys my take on this is that we really should be careful. i am not discouraging anyone but we should all look before we leap instead of wasting our transport fares and risking our lives on the road.
Re: ICL Invite by kkkp: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2015
benitochakone:

i really hope dey r for real. i looked up their site and got some numbers from the Abuja and Kaduna offices. i put a call through to those nunbers and guess wat?? the people who picked claimed they no longer worked for the coy. i tried to press further by asking if they could hook me up to anyone working there but they both claimed that they left the coy over a year ago (mass exodus) and didnt knw a staff of ICL presently.

Guys my take on this is that we really should be careful. i am not discouraging anyone but we should all look before we leap instead of wasting our transport fares and risking our lives on the road.
yes they are for real. D location they sent is thesame on their website..and is a job they advertise since jan
Re: ICL Invite by benitochakone(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2015
For those who attended kindly share your experience
Re: ICL Invite by benniebest: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
benitochakone:

kkkp:
. Guy they r real. Jst go.there test is. Very simple,

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment At Usman Danfodio University Sokoto / Finatrust Mfb Test 08/08/15 / Teachers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.