Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface (604 Views)

Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface by Donbiola(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Popular TV comedy host, Teju Babyface in a recent interview with Vanguard has disclosed his ability to read women calling himself an expert. The talented comedian also talks about his marriage, his show, comedy and much more.
Excerpts below:

On how marriage has affected his career; My marriage has improved my career and also made me responsible. My marriage is great and gets interesting as the day goes by. I fended and thought for myself as a single man. I was also a bit reckless then. I am more responsible as a married man. Describing his wife;

I married the best woman on earth. Sincerely, I got much more than I deserve in this regard. She is the best of all women. I am an expert when it comes to women and I know a good one. She is one of the good ones and I will always appreciate her. She was kept for me.
On his most valuable asset:

Money is my best asset. I can get almost every asset with money. I am crazy about cars too. The lowest/highest fee he has charged for a show; My lowest was N3, 000 and that was my first show at the University of Lagos in 2000. Unfortunately, the producer absconded with my money before I noticed it. I have done many shows for free. The highest money I have received is in millions.
http://www.inform9ja.com/i-am-an-expert-when-it-comes-to-women-teju-babyface/

Re: I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface by Basildvalour(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
...And where has Teju clearly shown that expertise
Re: I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface by englishmart(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
prove it to me by dating Genevieve
Re: I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women -teju Babyface by spongeisback: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
prove it to me by dating Genevieve
He's married.sad

(1) (Reply)

See Picturer Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Clocks 60 Today / Check Out Nicole Murphy (eddie Murphy's Ex) In This Hot Photos / Gbemi Olateru-olagbegi Floats Shoe Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.