Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Life On The Go Just Got Easier With Hubgo Music App! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Life On The Go Just Got Easier With Hubgo Music App! (439 Views)

Best Music App I Can Download From Google Play / Which Of These Musical Instruments Do You Think Is Easier To Learn / Airtel Launch New Music App In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life On The Go Just Got Easier With Hubgo Music App! by vinobieze(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
The OFFICIAL version of hubGo From Visalat is now here for BlackBerry & Android.

Life on the Go has just got better with the hubGo music app.

Download the official version of HubGo from Visalat now.

Whats new:

-- Custimised Interface.
-- Faster loading & on-click music download.
-- Light data consumption.
-- Music library added.
-- Store and in app support added.

HubGo is a mobile application and web based interface designed in distribution of music to Sub Saharan Africa and also provide the platform for other world economies to access the huge musical potentials of the African Creative Industries and vice versa.

The app runs on Black Berry Os and Other Devices.

The App enables users to download musics online and enjoy a rich media catalog anytime.

For more info,Email Us At info@hubgo.net.

Re: Life On The Go Just Got Easier With Hubgo Music App! by Awesomeking: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
So theres no version for asha abi??

(1) (Reply)

lean on me / Fresh Music 'give It To Me' By Amixia / VIDEO: Tim Godfrey – “amen” Ft. Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.