Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

UNN And Unilag Direct Entry Into Medicine And Pharmacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN And Unilag Direct Entry Into Medicine And Pharmacy (1768 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / Abu Zaria Direct Entry Into Medicine 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN And Unilag Direct Entry Into Medicine And Pharmacy by philfrey08: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders i need your help.

Does UNN accept Direct Entry A-level into Medicine andsurgery?

Pls what are the requirements?
I need all the information i can get on the DE into Medicine and pharmacy bothin unn and unilag
Re: UNN And Unilag Direct Entry Into Medicine And Pharmacy by dearpiriye: 4:56am On Jun 04, 2015
philfrey08:
Dear Nairalanders i need your help.

Does UNN accept Direct Entry A-level into Medicine andsurgery?

Pls what are the requirements?
I need all the information i can get on the DE into Medicine and pharmacy bothin unn and unilag

Unn does not take de for medicine. For unilag if u have very good grades you have the chance of getin admision, aldo you shuld check jamb brochure too

(1) (Reply)

Author Of Last Days At Focados High School Sue Jamb, May Delay Jamb Exam Further / 2017/2018 Admission Into Accredicted Universities In Benin Republic (cotonou) / Exam Malpractice And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.