Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call (5922 Views)

5 Proven Ways To Bypass Android’s Security Locked Screen / Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This / How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by openasir: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Av u ever Experience these that you can bypass screen lock in android without Reseting... It Just Simple When you Put the android on any screen lock just collect somebody phone and just call any sim that is on that android that u lock once that happen you can enter the phone and flex.....

You can drop ur testimony...

I try it on Tecno P5 Nd SAMSUNG....
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by benega: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
It doesn't work on my acer zenforce 2 angry
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by abatically(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op, should I give u my phone so u try it? If it works I'll give u the phone plus 20k. Phone is LG g3.

U think phone manufacturers are fools? If u call the phone it will ring, but not totally unlocked and u can't access sesitive data. Even if u pick the call, u still won't be able to access anything as it will go back to lock screen if u opt out of the call screen.

9 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by openasir: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
abatically:
Op, should I give u my phone so u try it? If it works I'll give u the phone plus 20k. Phone is LG g3.

U think phone manufacturers are fools? If u call the phone it will ring, but not totally unlocked and u can't access sesitive data. Even if u pick the call, u still won't be able to access anything as it will go back to lock screen if u opt out of the call screen.

sowie dude i didnt mean unlock i said bypass

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by jesbu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
abatically:

Please how much did you buy your lg g3
I need the phone buy don't know how much to budget. For the UK used.
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by ndnuray(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
No mind op, he's using a cheap solo phone...

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by abatically(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
openasir:

Unlock, bypass... Can u tell us the difference. U said urself that u can enter the phone and flex. So how do u flex with a locked phone?

4 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by abatically(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
jesbu:

Please how much did you buy your lg g3
I need the phone buy don't know how much to budget. For the UK used.

Bought for 87k 7 months ago. Unfortunately the price is now 100k plus because of rise of dollar. Don't know how much UK used costs.

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by openasir: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
abatically:

Unlock, bypass... Can u tell us the difference. U said urself that u can enter the phone and flex. So how do u flex with a locked phone?

owk i mean u can flex if u get what u need nd again i said it is a trick ...

Just try 2 understand ...
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Dygeasy(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
openasir:

owk i mean u can flex if u get what u need nd again i said it is a trick ...

Just try 2 understand ...
You're fùcking clueless bro! lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Hermanie(m): 2:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
You're fùcking clueless bro! lipsrsealed

O boy you don vex o. But op na mumu him be

5 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 28, 2015
old trick
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Abayor7: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2015
this thread is more like. nonsense,

the admins should delete it ASAP

Mtcheeeeeeeeewwww...!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by sleekier(m): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2015
@ Op, how old re u dat u 're using a phone.. .. Abeg, go return ur bros fone he don dey look for am!
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by openasir: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys I just Want To confirm thanks with ur testimony.....
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by iPrevail(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
openasir:

Let us all sympathize with this guy, his common sense just had a ghastly motor accident.
Repose en paix embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by adanduka: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
This thread is getting longer, yet I haven't seen a follow-up from the op to the topic. Dude, just close the thread or state how the bypass is done. Isn't that why you created the thread?
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Op was feeling like he just discovered something in fact he just discovered how slow he's: You think say na mumu Manufacturers be.
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by donbrowser(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
abatically:

Wetin Nairaland front page hustling go cause ehn?
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just call emergency number 112..... When thr call is on, keep tapping the HOME button endlessly it may unlock if not, keep repeating d steps......after dat u can go to d fone settings n unlock it permanently. N.b. try only if the fone rejects ur pattern due to many tries...........
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by legacyint: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
openasir:
Av u ever Experience these that you can bypass screen lock in android without Reseting... It Just Simple When you Put the android on any screen lock just collect somebody phone and just call any sim that is on that android that u lock once that happen you can enter the phone and flex.....

You can drop ur testimony...

I try it on Tecno P5 Nd SAMSUNG....
this dude must be high on fresh weed from otuoke,bcoz it works on ur chinko tecno,,so u now assume it works on all android phone.for ur information its nt working on my htc one M9.

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Randerl: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Some peepz like the OP should not be allowed to post outside Jokes Section of NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by kristylopezz: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP...You wish!
Not with my SGS III
Once you're done with your call, it goes back to the locked screen.
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by ITbomb(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Technically it should work with Android (though I haven't tried it)
But I used to do it with Nokia back then.
I call the line that is is in the phone, while on call, I put it on hold and from menu I could check the messages.
Other times, when I pick the incoming call on the lock phone, I use the call conference feature to call customer care (they will take up to 10 minutes to answer) and dropped the charged call, press menu and enter the message box or call log to check out things

Once you drop the call, of course, it returns back to the lockscreen.
Re: How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call by Nogahh4: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2020
ndnuray:
No mind op, he's using a cheap solo phone...
lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Block An Application From Auto Connecting To Internet On Android Phone / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.