Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) (30712 Views)

Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) / P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / Yemi Alade Looking Lovely In Lemon Dress (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by encryptjay(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Yawns: This is is the chap who insulted my General.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by carryus(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
I hate dis guy since when he join polities under dsame party he hate.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by texalux(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Who cares about the ediot! Abeg leave the yeye boy jor
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by MrCork: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by MrCork: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaspice:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pXGCA0z7dnw/VT55UhQCqII/AAAAAAABzzs/vurf7D8oSIg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The vitafoam ambassadors on set of a new recording.

https://instagram.com/p/1_M5APk3en/

...very ugly fat elepant....don't u people hav light skin women in that Nigeria? (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by watchindelta(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Hate am becus of wat undecided politics ? Bovi dey flex dey go u dey hate am undecided rare
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by skinnyzsam(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
lovely but toolz is a tool for bed warming
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Lero15(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Dasher90:
make me sef buy land na grin
I cash you tongue
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Filmewell(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:
"as for me and my family, we're voting gej".
Useless boy that was insulting buhari here and there.
still bitter? manygejites has moved on.pls do same.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by bjt(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
[b][/b]
https://instagram.com/p/1_M5APk3en/[/quote]

Vitafoam ambassador ke shocked

The two of them together? shocked

Ha!

Na joke i dey joke o o grin
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Lero15:
I cash you tongue
ayam nau a landlady tongue grin grin
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by atinukedam(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:
u beta tak tinz easy on ur slf, so becos is not surpottin buhari his useless....u pple shld jst stop being bitter
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:

Have you not been insulting GEJ? Insult never even start una dey cry...that una DauraDullard should be ready!
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Caseless: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Who noticed Bovi had been kinda silent since the victory of Buhari... Politics aint meant to be carried on the head, learn from Olamide and don jazzy how its played.

Meanwhile Toolz looking beautiful as usual... All the attention had always been at her back but damn it that front can move a moutain..lol "she carry front, she carry back......
bovi was jumping from one pdp event to another in lagos. He, sammy okposo, gordon, and duncan mighty took their insults on buhari to another level.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Lero15(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Dasher90:

ayam nau a landlady tongue grin grin
Lol cheesy

I need space o. How much?
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by IntroVAT: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:

i told you to take the yellow and red capsules TWICE daily
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by efilefun(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Now they are the ones eating their poo
Caseless:
bovi was jumping from one pdp event to another in lagos. He, sammy okposo, gordon, and duncan mighty took their insults on buhari to another level.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Lero15:
Lol cheesy

I need space o. How much?
see me in my office grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Caseless: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2015
IntroVAT:

i told you to take the yellow and red capsules TWICE daily

i did.
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by dammieco(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Beauty and Beast
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by sikaxchange: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
they look breathtaking i live their african attire
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by AyamDazey(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:
absolutely none. That was a "spill-over" reaction to pre-election fatuity sub-vitreously aired by those hacks we co-habit this milieu with.

Na so!am inclined to ask you again:what is the relationship between this grammar and the question asked? undecided
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by ifydceo: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
nice pics
[quote][/quote]

-[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Joshkid(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
yhusiee:
Omo mehn, see as Bovi fyn 4 ds pishure lyk say no be him!
u mean say e no fine b4
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by tayork(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
The virgin toolz..... laff in french
Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by yhusiee(f): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Joshkid:
u mean say e no fine b4
The guy looks funny all the time. I guess for the first time, he doesnt look funny to me but fine.

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) by Joshkid(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
yhusiee:

The guy looks funny all the time. I guess for the first time, he doesnt look funny to me but fine.
Lol...u right sha!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Dazzles In Igbo Inspired Attire / Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo / I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.