Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! (675 Views)

How To Remove All Unwanted Facebook Groups At Once / Which Plan Can I Use In A Cyber Cafe Apart From MN Hynet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! by Wicfasho(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Actually, i'm currently teaching nairaland members a tweak on how to get approval from google which i'm not through with the tutorial.

You can join the class here - www.nairaland.com/2277226/how-get-approval-google-adsense.

Now on the ride, many people have always longed to browse in a free internet world. I had problems with my PC sometime ago went to cafe since i can use mine. As you know that most cafe uses LAN. I'll just pay for few time with my friends and browse for long without them noticing.
1. First of all create a new Text Document.
Then write CMD in it, and then save it as anything.bat. (Make sure you're file is .bat)
2. Now find your batch (.bat) file and run it. If
you've done it correctly, you'll see that CMD
(Command Prompt) will open.
3. Now, write in the CMD: cd\windows (This will change the directory to WINDOWS). Then
type regedit and regedit editor should open. Are you following? ANY QUESTION BEFORE I CONTINUE?
Re: How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! by StarFist(m): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Continue
Re: How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Please continue

(1) (Reply)

Ds New Trend On NL? Work 1st Pay Later? / Someone Help Me Fix My Website Signup Page / Complete Review Of The Latest Lenovo Yoga 900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.