Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) (11555 Views)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by obo389(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
so sad.
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by kunlej2: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
just reason i socialized my dogs especially my rot.
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by loomer: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2015
7 dogs, the owner na vet?

And how come u de bring dogs out to wee and u no chain dem?

1 Like

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by onome2013: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Iam worried about the spirit in that man that the dogs saw.
Hence they were aggressive to him

1 Like

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Man's best friend indeed.. I hate Dogs..Excluding PUMA ma first pet love.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
XBLadez:
That man eats dog. They sensed it in him
You could be right,DONT EAT DOGS or else you are on your own
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by bababuff(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
XBLadez:
That man eats dog. They sensed it in him

i concur with you grin
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Thank God his still alive. The dogs must have sense he eat's dog meat. grin
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
I pray he's not injured o
See idiota oblongata,someone is in hospital and you are hoping he is not injured,are you blind if you cant read

2 Likes

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Emmahunk(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Being a native of Akwa Ibom where dog meat is a delicacy, he should have known better.
Naturally dogs are hostile to people who eat dog meat.
Anyway, wishing you a quick recovery
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
All my alaja players,beware(aja 1,2,3 etc),betnaija will not b dere when d ajas attacked u Ooo.gringrin
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
osomegbe:
i have observed that dogs most times barks at people from Akwa Ibom or people eating dogs. Mine barks at them when they come and i tried to put all of them in chains at all time.
Hmmm I hear u.....So dogs re nw witches abi who perceive tins.Abeg stp exaggerating joor undecided Dogs bark @ every Tom , D*ck n Harry
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by dammieco(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
I pray he's not injured o
Are u ok?
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2015
I hate dogs

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by moscobabs(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
awon Aja je jajajaja ni ajah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow, -thank God d man was nt torn apart sha....I detest dogggggs

1 Like

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by seedorfg(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
as far as hes still alive iyen na 9ice, but there should just handover the wolf to calabar man asap
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow, -thank God d man was nt torn apart sha....I detest dogggggs
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by ajepako(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Kai>> The guy is from Akwa Ibom??

No wonder the dogs attacked..

They probably thought the guy wan chop dem..

Sorry dude, all is well
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by tk4rd: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
dridowu:
A 45-year-old commercial driver, Saturday Akpomose, narrowly escaped death last Saturday, after he was attacked by seven dogs at Ajah area of Lagos State. The timely intervention of residents and passers-by saved the driver from the dogs.
Akpomose,Akpomose, who hails from Akwa Ibom State, had gone to the area with his wife to visit his in-law, Mr. Christian Peter, when the dogs pounced on him.

Vanguard gathered that the dogs, owned by a Navy Captain, were being taken out to ease themselves at a nearby uncompleted building, when they saw Akpomose and pounced on him.

The matter was reported at Ogombo Police Division, which referred Akpomose to the General Hospital at Akodo, for immediate treatment due to the severity of his injuries.

His story
When Vanguard visited the victim in the hospital, he said: “My wife and I went to visit my in-law on Sunday. He lives at Okun Ajah Road, in Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area. Later, on Tuesday morning, I just strolled out of the compound and came across the dogs.
“As I stepped out, I saw a security man coming out with several dogs. They were very huge Alsatian dogs. I was terrified when I saw them and as I tried to go back in, they overpowered the man holding them.
“As I bent down to pick a stone and scare them away, they pounced on me and that was all I knew. They bit me in almost all parts of my body. As I screamed, some residents came out and tried to scare away the dogs with sticks.
“My screams even woke up my in-law who was asleep in the house. At a time, I became weak and unconscious and it was the people who rushed me to the hospital.”

Dogs’ owner intervenes
When Vanguard visited the residence of the dogs’ owner, the Chief Security Officer attached to the building, who identified himself simply as Victor, said: “Immediately I got back home, I explained his condition to my boss who directed me to see his family and take a decision on how to transfer the victim to his own private hospital for proper medical attention.
“We have bought all the drugs they asked us to buy. We are showing the receipt to you just to let you know that we care about the victim.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/7-dogs-attack-driver-in-lagos/
I wan ask question..
The guy don taste dog-meat before.?
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Prinzemel(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm funny story, are u sure he doesn't eat dog meat?
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Aja bite akwa ibom man for ajah...this story is made up joo
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by btoks: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
The dogs will keep doing that until trained properly or put down, unfortunately.
Dog owners need to ensure their dogs are trained adequately, I wonder what laws we have in place for dog handling like this.
Hope the guy gets better with good treatment.
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

HOPE HIS DICK IS SAFE AND INTACT undecided[/size]
Is that all you care about?
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by MKO4ever(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
dridowu:

“As I bent down to pick a stone and scare them away, they pounced on me and that was all I knew. They bit me in almost all parts of my body. As I screamed, some residents came out and tried to scare away the dogs with sticks.
“My screams even woke up my in-law who was asleep in the house. At a time, I became weak and unconscious and it was the people who rushed me to the hospital.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/7-dogs-attack-driver-in-lagos/

I hope they did not touch his stick ooooo
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
They government must do something about the dogs n the owner.
What of if this victim was a Child? It is not a laughing matter. Some people make jokes of every matter including life n dead. I wish u ll find urself in such situation then u ll understand that victim isnt inanimate

1 Like

Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by frainc(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

HOPE HIS DICK IS SAFE AND INTACT undecided[/size]
"Signature: To all you sex starved iddiots, i will never reply PM's"

Replying to your signature;
If you do not appear like a prostitute
Nobody will approach you for S.EX

Change your pix
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is strange guys

Let that man say the truth

How can dogs attack a man from akwa ibom? Even when he saw the dogs he had to pick stone? It's either that man is not from akwa ibom or their is surely another version of the story.
Re: 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015

(1) (2)

My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) / Can I Be On 75K Salary And Still Own A Dog ?? / Diary Of Trigger (my GSD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.