Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Palm Kernel Nut To Kernel /vegetable Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Kernel Nut To Kernel /vegetable Oil (836 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / Palm Kernel Nut, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, And Cashew Nut Buyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut To Kernel /vegetable Oil by Richogroup: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
there is big demand for palm kernel oil and vegetable oil.i need suppliers of palm kernel nut and partners to partner with me for the production of kernel oil to be supply direct to edible oil refineries at onitsha.call me on 09070946866 lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Do You Needs Vans For Hire In Lagos For Haulage Purposes? Contact Us / Urgent Loan Needed / Earn 10% Of Your Investment Monthly For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.