Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba (639 Views)

Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Jackeeh(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2015
A 35-year-old Kaduna-born cyclist and supporter of the president-elect Gen Buhari and Professor Osinbajo, Mohammed Kabiru Jafaru, has embarked on a bicycle ride from Kaduna to Lagos to meet with the vice president-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo in Lagos State as a way to show his appreciation to the Yorubas for voting en-mass for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket during last election.

Mohammed started his journey to Lagos at exactly 6: 35am at the palace of Sarkin Hayin Malam Bello, Alhaji Kabiru Isa Gangarida yesterday April 27th.

“I have decided to embark on this journey to Lagos because I want to go and thank Yoruba people for their immense support and contributions that led to the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari during the March 28 presidential election. The decision to undertake the journey came to my mind after analysing the votes cast for Buhari by the Yoruba people and after I discussed my intention with my immediate family and friends, they encouraged me to go on the journey.”he told journalist
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Jackeeh(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
I won't be surprised if someone decides to drive a car from America to Nigeria to congratulate Buhari. You pipu shu kontinu. undecided
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
The man is Caseless. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by loomer: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
We de wait for the person wey go be first to swim.

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Caseless: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm... Nice one!
If you don't like them for what they're doing for GMB, you can as well trek to a town in ogbia LG of bayelsa state and drown yourself in the lagoon- that is, if they have on down there.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Who will hug transformer because buhari won grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by rabdeluxe(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Madness Just Dey Flow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Jackeeh(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Caseless:
Hmm... Nice one!
If you don't like them for what they're doing for GMB, you can as well trek to a town in ogbia LG of bayelsa state and drown yourself in the lagoon- that is, if they have on down there.

It's not that I don't like what they're doing for GMB, my concern is : are these men truly doing this in honour of GMB? Or they just want to be noticed.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Caseless: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The man is Caseless. grin tongue
yeah, he's.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-osinba by Caseless: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Jackeeh:

It's not that I don't like what they're doing for GMB, my concern is : are these men truly doing this in honour of GMB? Or they just want to be noticed.
well, that's why we say whoever is in doubt can follow them to document their journey.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:fashola Honored With A Degree By Babcock University ! / Residents Of 14 Flats In Mushin Thrown Out Without Notice / Do You Know How To Send Bulk SMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.