Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience (1803 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / How To Create A Deliberate Customer Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
How quality are your staffs?
According to parature 65% of customers have left a company over a single poor customer service experience. Training is most important aspect of our business and you might be running the company, but when was the last time you actually interacted with a customer?

royalmorn@gmail.com/09024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Attention! You are not the brand, your employees are. Quality training for your employees is require.
royalmorn@gmail.com/09024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2015
A life lesson?
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
One happy treated customer can generate 250 customers! #Customer experience#

Royalmorn Director with Director of integrate company Dubai and Director of Gid's Help Communications (Pix) discussing on business expansion.

Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2015
Happy workers day!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2015
Quality staff will attract quality customers.

Royalmorn@gmail.com/09024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
Got a mail today from the director of Spicyhut Restaurant And Bar on how our advice on strategic marketing has helped increase sales and high level of patronage in his business.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2015
Get set for a life time opportunity!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
Royalmorn consults assists companies in putting up a good administrative structure, financial structure and strategic marketing. As part of our unique package in this firm,we have agreed to organize free 45 minutes training on the benefit of the customers voice for the first 10 companies who are willing to make use of this life opportunity.
Offer end within the next 48hrs. Contact us through: Royalmorn @gmail. com or call us on this number: 09024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2015
So excited!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2015
Knowing your customers better is key to delivering personalized customer experiences.The age we live in has been called, the "Age of the Customer".  Whatever it's called, it's true that the only source of sustainable competitive advantage is your knowledge of, and engagement with, your customers.

Royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
watch out on our free service!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
Love doing this!
Royalmorn consults is at it again! As part of our unique service, Royalmorn is offering the 2nd edition of its freebies in STAFF TRAINING AND ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE. This offer runs from 1st of June, 2015 - 30th June, 2015. Interested companies/organization who are willing to make use of this life opportunity should book an appointment on or before 31st of May,2015.

royalmorn@gmail.com
oluwafemifmt@gmail.com
+2349024779142
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2015
Good news!
Royalmorn consults is at it again! As part of our unique service, Royalmorn is offering the 2nd edition of its freebies in STAFF TRAINING AND ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE. This offer runs from 1st of June, 2015 - 30th June, 2015. Interested companies/organization who are willing to make use of this life opportunity should book an appointment on or before 31st of May,2015.

royalmorn@gmail.com
oluwafemifmt@gmail.com
+2349024779142
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2015
Training make you better and give you edge in anything you do!

royalmorn@gmail.com
oluwafemifmt@gmail.com
+2349024779142

Good morning!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2015
Happy Democracy day!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Time's running out to take advantage of this opportunity!

royalmorn@gmail.com
oluwafemifmt@gmail.com
+2349024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
48hrs to go don't be left out, book an appointment with us is a free package!

royalmorn@gmail.com
oluwafemifmt@gmail.com
+2349024779142.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Welcome to the month of June.

I see promotion coming your way from all fronts. For every opportunity you have missed, I see God opening multiple other doors of opportunities to you .

Wherever you may have been rejected you will be celebrated. Wherever you may have failed, this month things will turn around for your good. You will experience divine help.

I see you getting connected to people that will catapult you to your next level of success. Where you are today will be the least you will ever be. Get ready, you are moving up!

I Celebrate You!
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
“To succeed in business, you must build a brand and never destroy it. One competitive advantage I had when I ventured into manufacturing was my brand “Dangote,” which I diligently built in the course of my trading commodities.” – Aliko Dangote

Following the same principles as Aliko Dangote is not foolish work with us as will share with you and your staff fundamental secret on business management.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Finding good customers is one of the challenges of starting a business and one peculiar thing about this challenge is that it never ends. From the day you open up for business; your business will constantly be in need of customers. But unfortunately, most entrepreneurs and business owners don’t know how to promote their businesses and those who are well grounded on the importance of marketing a business are short of marketing ideas.
royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Do you realise we are in the 6th month of the year?

In the pursuit of your goals, it is critical to note that you need to update yourself on your job or business, restructure your business, and do total review of your administrative structure.

Go for trainings and seminars so as to improve your skills.
Do all you can to stay relevant in your career, ensure you are not out-dated.

If you are conscious of this, I will encourage you to call on Royalmorn to deliver quality service on training, business restructuring both in Finance and Administrative, Marketing ideas that will multiple your customers, Organizational branding, Staff Recruiting and Internal Audit.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Be part of this experience " The anatomy of customer behavior".
Great secret on how to increase your customers and win your competitors.
Royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
We have good experience in internal Audit, know the state of your finance in your organization. Good Auditing service @ Royalmorn taking your business further.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Royalmorn consults is an organization that helps companies to develop, manage and set up their Financial and Administrative Structures. For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to helping companies all across the world to explore their unique advantage and transformative influence and now they are capitalizing on this revolution at a global emergence.
Having a comprehensive knowledge on organizational structure and an understanding of the role of Business management, Royalmorn Consults provides you a standard administrative structure and good strategy development in business management.
OUR EXPERIENCE
Our consulting company has assisted different classes of clients in setting up their company, staffing and employee training, Administrative structure, strategic marketing, business management etc. Some of our clients who have benefited from our professional consulting service and internal audit include:
Hastom Global Service
ZIMS Building and Maintenance Service
Green Pasture Global service
Spicyhut Restaurant and Bar.
Integrate Company LLC. Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Atimaggies Resort. Etc

HOW WE ADD VALUE
We offer the best administrative Structure and Services
Special Refreshment courses / training for company staffs.
Creating strategic financial structure that guarantees great returns.
Providing Skillful and Competent Staffs (Staff recruitment).
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.
Royalmorn Consults has helped every of our clients find the strength they need to transform their services delivery, their product and their brand.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Royalmorn consults is an organization that helps companies to develop, manage and set up their Financial and Administrative Structures. For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to helping companies all across the world to explore their unique advantage and transformative influence and now they are capitalizing on this revolution at a global emergence.
Having a comprehensive knowledge on organizational structure and an understanding of the role of Business management, Royalmorn Consults provides you a standard administrative structure and good strategy development in business management.
OUR EXPERIENCE
Our consulting company has assisted different classes of clients in setting up their company, staffing and employee training, Administrative structure, strategic marketing, business management etc. Some of our clients who have benefited from our professional consulting service and internal audit include:
Hastom Global Service
Atimaggies Resort. Etc

HOW WE ADD VALUE
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.
Royalmorn Consults has helped every of our clients find the strength they need to transform their services delivery, their product and their brand.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Happy weekend!

OUR EXPERIENCE
Hastom Global Service
Atimaggies Resort. Etc

HOW WE ADD VALUE
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.

Contact us today: 08032168158/ 09024779142
Royalmorn@gmail.com
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2015
We want to appreciate every company or individuals that patronized us for the 1st half of the year 2015. Thanks for doing business with us in the time past, we promise to serve you better from the deepth of our knowledge for the second half of the year. Stay with us for a relived experience.

For: Royalmorn Consults
Signed
Oluwafemi FMT
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
What an awesome day!
What an awesome testimony this morning from the Director of ZIMB company on how our contribution on Administrative restructuring as brought great turnaround to his business. Lord will thank you for this great this you have done.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Financial Management

Managing your Cash Flow Cash flow forecast or cash budget is a forecast for income and expenditure for a particular time period. It usually covers the next week or month or quarter.

The cash flow document will list expected cash receipts from sales and other income, and all known and anticipated expenditure due to be made in the period.

It is the business equivalent of a household budget, and is designed to allow management to ensure income will be sufficient to cover expenses, and to seek outside financing if necessary.

Managing your Cash Flow

•Review the cash flow forecast regularly to ensure there are no missed payments or shortfalls in your account. This will need to be at least weekly, if not daily, if cash is tight. This involves checking that forecast amounts become actual amounts i.e. expected payments are received, and expenditure goes to plan.
•Raise and dispatch invoices promptly, endorse them with a due date and state that interest will be chargeable if they are not paid by the due date. Have a process in place to follow up late payments.
•Know when your customers usually pay and follow up any delays. You need to know if your customer has cash flow problems, because if they go out of business, you will not get paid at all.
•Keep stock levels tight to avoid spending money on unnecessary stock. Operate a “just in time” buying policy.
•Check all spending is necessary or beneficial, and rationalize spending and costs.
•Establish a good relationship with your bank or lenders. You may need to apply for further finance, or extend credit terms, so keep them posted on your progress.
If cash is tight, boost cash flow by giving clients an incentive or discount to buy now, or to make early payment.
•Look at different funding options, for example can you buy vehicles on hire purchase or lease them. Refinance loans at lower rates, consider invoice discounting.
Review your payment terms with your suppliers. Can you negotiate more flexible terms, or get a discount?
•Set up alerts, whether it be a text alert from your bank, or an accounts staff member to check the account daily, so if you are near your limit, you are aware in time to take appropriate action.
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2015

HOW WE ADD VALUE
Organizational branding.
Strategic marketing.
Internal Audit.
Contact us:
www.royalmorn.com
admin@royalmorn.com
royalmorn@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Top Three Richest Women In Africa-see How Many Nigerians / . / How Long Does It Take To Open Gtbank Savings Acc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.