Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. (394 Views)

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. / Poor Baby Gets Electrocuted By A Plugged Phone Charger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by Ribena02(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2015
The big question is that, HOW DO THEY MANAGE BTW EVERY SINGLE WORD INSIDE THE BOOK & THAT OF THE TRACK SONG ?
Re: Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by Basildvalour(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Different strokes for different strokes bro!

Some can not concentrate without a soft sound playing through their minds and some can not concentrate in the midst of any sound at all

I am the latter and that's why I read at that hour when God releases knowledge to men...At the deep of the night close to dawn
Re: Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by gracile(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
I even sleep with ear piece on
Re: Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by MabraO: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
I can solve maths with earpiece in in my ear but anything outside that FA FA FA fowl
Re: Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by write2obi(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2015
I do it a lot, mostly at nite, sometimes silence can be deafening.
Re: Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2015
A lot of student read with music, infact, some can't assimilate without music.
Some like loud music, some like mellow, it's all just personal preference

Like they always say, "Do what works for you".

(1) (Reply)

Video : Boko Haram Fleeing Areial Bombardment. / Only On Nairaland / Tribute To A Fallen Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.