Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,923 members, 7,956,467 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) (611 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / The Four-legged Flying Insect Bible(leviticus 11:20-23). / Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) by ACKCITY: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2015
There has always been controversy over the offerings given to church and why pastors or men of God take a part of the offering. I’m sure if you have read some of my previous writings, you would know by now that as a child of God you MUST give offering.

Today I want to dwell on why pastors have the constitutional rights of the Bible to take a part of the offering.

The offering given by people to the church is meant for

1- For God
2- For the pastor

If you have been following my previous discussions, I mentioned that, when Jesus Christ came to the world, He did not abolish the Laws of Moses, but modernized, or removed some doctrines that looked impure, dirty and that disregards the value for life, whether animal or human. Therefore the laws of the Lord, including that of giving offering to the Lord, through the pastor, who also has permission to a part of the offering, has not been abolished.

In the Old Testament, when people give offering to the Lord, it was usually in form of animals, and grains, because money was not in use then, so when these animal offerings are brought into the House of God, the priest burns a part of it completely as an aroma to God, while the priest is permitted to keep, the other part of the offering.

Now in the present day, since our offerings are no longer in form of animal sacrifices and grains, the part of the offering meant for God is used in carrying out works for the Lord, like evangelism, building and developing of the House of God, social welfare etc.

Leviticus 7:1
“These are the instructions for the guilt (sin, cheating etc.) offering. It is most holy. (So your offering is most holy, and you must treat it as such, it is not a waste).

Leviticus 7: 2-6
“The animal sacrifices as a guilt offering must be slaughtered at the place where the burnt offerings are slaughtered (in the church) and the blood must be splattered against all sides of the altar, including the fat of the broad tail, the fat around the internal organs, the two kidneys and the fat around them near the loins and the long lobe of the liver. These are to be removed with the kidneys, and the priests will burn them on the altar as special gift presented to the Lord”

Now let me explain this;

Read the rest at: http://citofgod..com/2015/04/so-your-pastor-can-actually-take-part.html

Re: So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) by Emteebee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
ACKCITY:

[s]He did not abolish the laws of Moses but modernized, or removed some doctrines that looked impure, dirty and that disregards the value for life, whether animal or human[/s]

RUBBISH.

Mathew 5:17 :Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
Mathew 5:18 :For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Do you need a dictionary?

Re: So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) by menesheh(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

RUBBISH.

Mathew 5:17 :Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
Mathew 5:18 :For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Do you need a dictionary?

grin
Re: So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) by johnydon22(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=20] Maybe the bible god was drunk when he was making the old testament laws, then came back as jesus and abolished it.

Now thats is perfection, will a perfect being make such laws in the first place? how would an omniscient being make shiity barbaric laws he knew he was going to abolish in the first place..

When christian bring this, "it was in the old testament" crap. . You should then tell us if its not the same old testament god you are worshipping, if it is then it is either he was drunk or your own basic sense of morality surpasses that of the shiit you worship [/size]

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Miss It..... Best Gospel Messages / Tight Corner / Apostolic Faith Against The Trinity Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.