Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter (1454 Views)

Deal With Your Generator And Power Problems In The Best Way Possible. / Difference Between Authentic Apple Charger And Counterfeit (photos) / Safe Power Inverter For A Quick Disposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter by ebun388: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2015
I have New battery chargers inside the box and 1000 watts power inverter.

Battery Charger 6 Amps : N5,500

Battery Charger 10 Amps : N6,500

Power inverter 1000 Watts : N12,000

Power inverter can be connected to the battery by clipping the red wire to
positive and black wire to negative on the battery.You can plug your eletronics
in front of the inverter.You can only use inverter for Tv. Fan,light bulbs,computer,charge phone,
play stereo. Inverter can be used for hours depending on how long your battery stay charged

Re: Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter by boldx(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Please where can I buy this?

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Plz Which Business Can I Do With 200k / I'm From Europe. Seeking Business Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.