Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! (2062 Views)

Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress / Need To Build A Forum Like Nairaland.... Urgently / How To Create Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by abamiomo: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys,
I am a newbie but I am interested in creating a big social forum like this. I need a comprehensive step by step guide/ list of what I need to do. A honest heart out there should help.
Best regards.
Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
abamiomo:
Hi guys,
I am a newbie but I am interested in creating a big social forum like this. I need a comprehensive step by step guide/ list of what I need to do. A honest heart out there should help.
Best regards.
get a hosting, a domain.
Then install smf. Then get a copy of nairaland script(clone) install on it.

For more assistance!
Contact me either on whatsapp: 08039710459
Bbm pin:21CB6207
Or email.
Admin@nairaguide.com
Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm, u askingthis onnairaland is like asking ur. First wife how tto woo ur second twife tto be
Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by Dmayor7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
you said you need to go about it yourself and build it from scratch right?... Well you need to learn html and css if you have not, then learn php and mysql. Including javscript if you like. Nairaland is built with php and for you to code a site like that you need to know php or java.... Wish you all the luck. But why not try and bring up something tangible, something unique of its own, something unheard of, try to be creative and go out and do it cos you can. Facebook wasn't there before mark zurkerberg created it... Nairaland also wasn't here when suen created it and today they are known for it. If you went to imitate an already made work you will end up a counterfeit...quote me... Bring something to the table that wasn't there before and everbody will turn and look your way... All the same goodluck.. For where you can learn it... Visit www.html.net or www.w3schools.com, also www.tizag.com. They are good sites for learning web development. Am a good fan of them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by abamiomo: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks.
Its not going to be the same as nairaland but its going to be a forum.
Thanks u all
Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by Solomon17(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2017
abamiomo:
Thanks.
Its not going to be the same as nairaland but its going to be a forum.
Thanks u all

Here is my
www.gistaboutschool.com

Contact me on 09025925116
If you need it
Re: I Want To Create A Forum Like Nairaland. Pls Help!!! by eddymav: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2017
For your mobile/web development solutions, reach our agency, GRIDWORKS intl Nig ltd on whatsapp with 07084919840. Also for professional website/blog article writing/spinning, article rewriting, proofreading and editing. 07084919840

(1) (Reply)

edwfw / Free Instagram Followers For You / Google Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.