Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming (1256 Views)

Best Website To Learn Programming Languages / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Learn Programming For Free And Earn Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by oluseyerichard: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please, i need to learn programming, i met one of my uncles, he said i should go to ikeja, so pls which school should i go to in ikeja? and which languague should i start with please that i will understand well within 2-3 months of effective learning...
Thanks for your replies in adv.
[center]I love this Forum!!![/center]
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by lekropasky(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
quickly run to www. it-ebooks.info
get some books.
read read and read.
practise what you read.
and within some times...you already a programmer.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by AkinseteK(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
oluseyerichard:
Please, i need to learn programming, i met one of my uncles, he said i should go to ikeja, so pls which school should i go to in ikeja? and which languague should i start with please that i will understand well within 2-3 months of effective learning...
Thanks for your replies in adv.
[center]I love this Forum!!![/center]

I can take you on a one on one training on the following programs
Website development which includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS Also VB.NET, JAVA, C# and SQL SERVER etc. Others Include SQL, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING. you can call me on 08034089466 for us to discuss more and at the end of your 2-3 months you will be a guru in it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by oluseyerichard: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
alright thanks.. i appreciate u both
AkinseteK:

Website development which includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS Also VB.NET, JAVA, C# and SQL SERVER etc. Others Include SQL, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING. you can call me on 08034089466 for us to discuss more and at the end of your 2-3 months you will be a guru in it.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by oluseyerichard: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
AkinseteK:

plss where do u live sir
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Can someone please suggest the programme to start with and why cos am really confused. Intent studying computer science but don't want to go in blinded with no clue of what am doing. I need to know the basic of programming before even thinking of starting anything.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by AkinseteK(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2015
oluseyerichard:

plss where do u live sir

The training is at Ijesha Road Surulere. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by dabigjoe6(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
You culd go to new horizon at 5 babatola drive off obafemi awolowo way ikeja
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by Ademat7(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
dabigjoe6:
You culd go to new horizon at 5 babatola drive off obafemi awolowo way ikeja
is new horizon a biz center or a training center? Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by dabigjoe6(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ademat7:
is new horizon a biz center or a training center? Thanks
training centre
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by Ademat7(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
dabigjoe6:

training centre
I check their website but I can't find price for web design@21/2month according to d site.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by dabigjoe6(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ademat7:
I check their website but I can't find price for web design@21/2month according to d site.
u culd call the no. On their website
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by owokunle: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
AkinseteK:

The training is at Ijesha Road Surulere. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

please, can u link me up with any programming professional in ibadan? kindly txt me on 08068886466
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming by EngrBouss(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2015
You can train at home by getting the software and tutorials training videos to go along with. This will enable you get off the basics of programming with ease. You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664..

Python and c++ are good to start with. Just my opinion. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Graduates And Programmer How Much Do You Make / Collins Nji Becomes The First African To Win Google’s Code-in Competition. / Localgoogle - A Local Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.