Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Forex Or Stocks? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Forex Or Stocks? (2814 Views)

Poll: Forex Or Stocks?

Stocks: 39% (9 votes)
Forex: 60% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. / WHOLESALE Kiddies Clothes For Sale (new Stocks) / Buy U.s Properties,trade Penny Stocks And Forex From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Or Stocks? by txxxed(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2006
hello guys, i just want to share this little piece with you.

i have been into a few hyips in the past and the story is sad.i have been duped like 4 times.been lucky though,because the money involved was small. put together, i don't think i have lost up to $100.

the problem here is that of trust, as i don't trust any of this guys again. i have recently gone into Forex and i have been doing quite well untill Tony Blair's popularity started nose diving. i am still in it though.

the thing now is that someone i know is trying to introduce me into Stock trading.i want to know if anybody has any contribution on this.has anyone here or anyone you know traded stocks before? share your ideas, views or experiences.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by ckenneths(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
Personal opinion; stocks is the best, look out for very good companies and invest your money, dont trade, just invest for the long term and watch your money grow. I have some experience in fast trades, but my experience in investing is unbelievable.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by donjazzie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
ckenneths:

Personal opinion; stocks is the best, look out for very good companies and invest your money, don't trade, just invest for the long term and watch your money grow. I have some experience in fast trades, but my experience in investing is unbelievable.

true i'm with you
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by bright5: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2006
Forex is the best.try this you will never regrate it.http://ifcprofit.com/?ref=9518

http://ifcprofit.com/?ref=9518
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by 4real(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2006
hi guys pls can someone explain better to me what this forex thing is i have been hearing so much about it, and what companies can i join if am intrested.
thanks for your help
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by Beline(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2006
FOREX is the best, if I must tell you FOREX is a very lucrative business, all you need to do is to deal with the right person just to make sure that your money did not get loss on transit.

I have being into it for many years now, if you need more info contact me ok smiley
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by butter(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2007
beline,
tried contacting you through your email but it bounced back.
i decided to contact you hoping you can give me more info on forex
seeing you've been at it for a long time now.
i've been reading various reports on how fx trading is lucrative for
a very long time now, bout 2years. however, i discoveed it involves
reading charts, mainly technical analysis, and being tied to a pc which i
unfortunaltely don't have time for.
i learnt about a method trading the news,ie using fundamental
analysis which limits me to certain times, currently demo trading. i'm having
mixed results, have placed 3 trades , lost on 1.
i want a means of trading the fx and make something decent without
loosing my shirt in the process.
so pls tell me, how do you trade the fx, can you share your means of
trading with me.
will be grateful if you can swap ideas. my no is 08058606551 or can i
have yours?
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by pipz(m): 2:35am On Mar 26, 2010
@4real for your forex advice,consultations & mentoring you can email me demola@globalwealthkonsult or call me on 08028680308.
@beline will love to have a word or two with you too i live in your area . above is my contact feel free to get @ me.
Best.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by Niiade(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2010
hi,
i have been demo trding for a while, so i went inot it with my money and i have been losing for a while now,i need more information and maybe signals good ones, i also want to chat with traders real times let talk while we trade, contacts are niiadenii@gmail.com, niiade@yahoo.com
08025140064. thanks
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by TiboLaw(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
Forex is one of the best way to earn money online. Especially with some brokers, they offer cents accounts and micro-forex, it`s very useful if you don`t have a lot of money. My choice is Forex.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by hassan123(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by studM(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2011
Hi everyone,am kinda new on here,but I have this keen interest in venturin into it but don't know how to go about it.so many talks going on about it on radio stations,nd the fees they charge r pretty xpensive.
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by obinna120: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
follow my link and cry no more in forex.
NOTE:ITS FOR EXPERIENCED TRADERS
Re: Forex Or Stocks? by Danielqwer: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
Change Your Forex Broker Today.

Choose The Broker Who Pays You To Trade.

We Pay You Every Month You Trade On Our Platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Open A DEMO Account Today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.htm

(1) (Reply)

Sell Aluminium Corrugated Long Span Roofing Sheets Corrugating Machine / Shamballas,lv Belts And Bags And Jesus Pieces For Sale / Burberry BU1352 (replica) Watch For Sale N4500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.