Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Levy To Be Paid On Phones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Levy To Be Paid On Phones (362 Views)

Ransomeware On Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Levy To Be Paid On Phones by FeestoNOVA(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
If there is one thing Nigerians are crazy for right now it is gadgets and not just any kind of gadget but I.C.T gadgets like Phones, Computers, and Pads e.t.c. I would say it’s been a very large and good development knowing that Nigerians are also trying to stay up to date with the latest I.C.T gadgets around the world, as a matter of fact Nigeria has now become a profitable market for brands that provide such gadgets but while I was surfing the internet, I came across something that might affect we Phone and computer lovers so I decided to share it with you.
The Director-General, National Copyright Commission, Mr. Afam Ezekude said that a 2% levy will soon be paid on mobile phones, computers, scanners, photocopiers and any other similar product.
Click to read the rest
http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/04/levy-to-be-paid-on-mobile-phone-and.html?m=1
Re: Levy To Be Paid On Phones by godsamist: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Another style of boko harassment in making,may it not consumed the mischief makers ,we shall see!
My prayer point: any hater that,would not allow us to recover from 16yrs of mismanagement and stagnation will going into a journey of no return!
Let them allow us peace and to cool off,16yrs,nay real journey,oo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:aer Lingus Pilots Prevents Plane Crash. / Red Alert!! “asaba Airport Unsafe For Travelers” – FG / Where Can A Political Science Student Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.