Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb (2641 Views)

Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions) / Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Ltd Is Recruiting / Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dear NL,

I am currently working with FCMB as a contract staff the pay together with commission is good when you met up with your target. now i have offer with ASO Mortgage bank with a good pay and i will have access to house on mortgage. now i am confused because FCMB will send me for ET training in next 2months but ASO is ready to give me BO (Banking Officer). i really need advice because i dont knw much about ASO Savings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by TheeRevelation: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
babymi2:
Dear NL,

I am currently working with FCMB as a contract staff the pay together with commission is good when you met up with your target. now i have offer with ASO Mortgage bank with a good pay and i will have access to house on mortgage. now i am confused because FCMB will send me for ET training in next 2months but ASO is ready to give me BO (Banking Officer). i really need advice because i dont knw much about ASO Savings.

Hello,

I would advice you go with Aso Savings and Loan.
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by sabichele: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dear OP,
These are both good offers. But you should be very careful when it comes to a point, like this, where you are caught up in such cross-road; especially when you could factually predict your prospects on what you presently have at the moment: you can not afford to jump out of the ship when you are almost hitting the treasure island to join another voyage heading for another treasure island, but which you can't fully tell what awaits you when you get there. I have made such a mistake before, and i paid - still paying - for it. Sometimes, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. I wouldn't want to be too conclusive here, so i'll advise you to seek more and more advice before you finally decide which to go for. I wish the best.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by walelamina: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
How sure are you, that u wud be called for ET nxt two mths in fcmb, u av to weigh ur options here.

1 Like

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by dammiecool(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
babymi2:
Dear NL,
i am confused because FCMB will send me for ET training in next 2months.
r u 100% sure FCMB will send u for training?
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
dammiecool:

r u 100% sure FCMB will send u for training?

yes after the training i will become ET 80k salary
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
sabichele:
Dear OP,
These are both good offers. But you should be very careful when it comes to a point, like this, where you are caught up in such cross-road; especially when you could factually predict your prospects on what you presently have at the moment: you can not afford to jump out of the ship when you are almost hitting the treasure island to join another voyage heading for another treasure island, but which you can't fully tell what awaits you when you get there. I have made such a mistake before, and i paid - still paying - for it. Sometimes, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. I wouldn't want to be too conclusive here, so i'll advise you to seek more and more advice before you finally decide which to go for. I wish the best.

thank you 4 d advice.
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by dammiecool(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
babymi2:

yes after the training i will become ET 80k salary

Banking officer is second level in Aso Savings and the pay is more than 80k. u can give Aso savings a try they r doing well in d mortgage banking.

1 Like

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by eagleeye44: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
A contract staff in FCMB about to be Converted to an Executive trainee is offered BO grade in ASO savings which is about 3 grades higher and your asking which to go for?? undecided Are you kidding me? angry

2 Likes

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
please can somebody help me with salary package for BO in Aso Savings?
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by sirmielee(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
GUY, DRAW YOUR EARS AND RUN.

I got an offer from Aso Savings and I tot they are as little as a micro finance bank. I chose to stay with a new generation bank and it was a decision i regretted.

reasons why you should go.

From ET to BO in a bank is a journey of 2yrs more or less. once you take an offer as a BO with ASO savings you can move to another bank as SBO in a short while.

Banks these days lack credibility when they promise. a bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush.

you also stated that you will have opportunity to take a mortgage, do you think it is everyone that can take a mortgage in Nigeria? owning a house in Lagos, Abuja or Portharcourt no be small thing bro,

you should pay me for the time I took off to quickly type this.

9 Likes

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by benedima1990(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
I believe that one very good day, I will b giving testimony of the one to select among three to four job option.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by casiello(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Aso savings option looks more attractive considering that your position will be BO which is quite ahead of the ET level.
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by Coldfaya(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
I know et salary in aso is 98grand. So u can figure out salary for bo! Best of luck in ur decision making
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
how much is BO target and salary package?
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by tosyknow: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls how did u apply to aso savings?
Re: Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb by babymi2(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
i didn't apply someone introduced me to the GM

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Clinix Healthcare Lagos / IROKO Partners Limited Massive Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives / The Npower Monitoring Team Has Been On The Road Touring The States For A Few Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.