Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia (592 Views)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia by mrkels(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's actually funny. Everybody I ask about it keeps telling me they committed a crime, I just have one question to ask, if these men were American citizens, do you think they would be publicly executed and the world would sit down and allow them die?

Why is no one saying anything about it?

Why is no one condemning this act?

Where is the UN?

Where is the president of the federal republc of nigeria?

How about buhari? Where is he?

You and I reading this? Where are we and where do we fit in this matter? How can we be of help! How can we stop this madness from happening later tonight?

What can I do? It's just not ok to kill these people, do we have to publicly kill Indonesians here in nigeria and send to them over therer?

I just don't think it's okay to sit down and watch the country kill other citizens.

What do you think?
Re: How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia by osdayoola(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Indonesia don't joke with drug traffickers..... There z nothing anybody can do about it

1 Like

Re: How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia by olempe(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
osdayoola:
Indonesia don't joke with drug traffickers..... There z nothing anybody can do about it
I agree with you. Those people don't joke with their laws unlike in Nigerian here. The alleged drug traffickers knew what they signed up for. It's even worse in Saudi Arabia as they beheld them in public. Its sad but there's nothing we can do about it. RIP to them. Move on.

1 Like

Re: How Come No One Is Doing Anthing About The Nigerians Condemed To Death(indonesia by anitank(f): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
You have no idea how strict these Indonesians can be with their laws. The Australian Government did everything they could to stop the execution of their citizens Chan and Sukuraman, all to no avail. How much more nigerians?

Besides I think everybody is tired of always having Nigeria in the global news for all the wrong reasons

(1) (Reply)

Nepal Quake Survivor Drank Urine While Trapped In Rubble For 82 Hours / Close Post / Robbery At Fadey LAgos i!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.