Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help Me Locate Someone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Locate Someone (1324 Views)

How Can I Locate West Minister market At Apapa From Ojota / How To Locate Colonnades Hotel Ikoyi - Coming From Festac Town / How Do I Locate Eket-oron Road, Uyo. From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hi,
I came to Lagos some few days ago to look for a babalawo that is gonna help me appear in Oslo, Norway. I have been in Lagos for 9 days and i am soon to run out of money. Actually i stay with a friend, food isn't a problem here cuz he provides everything. One of my friend is in new york, he didn't use a visa or air flight ticket to travel, a babalawo helped him to appear in the street of new york, from there he found a job and today he is happily married but he no longer lives in new york but now toronto, canada. I want to travel through this means but unfortunately for me the babalawo that helped to do this is no more, so i was directed to a babalawo that stays in Ikoyi but i have been searching for this babalawo for long and i am unable to come across him. I am tired and i wont search anymore. Meanwhile, i haven't lost hope, i believe a nairaland member can help me locate a babalawo in lagos that can do this for me. You can provide me with his address and phone no. Thanks.
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by symbian03(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
BigModo.You again? Kai, i can't stop laughing, Okay shey you no know say jazz to take better dey scaz wella. Now what if you wan disappear go NEW YORK and found your self in IRAN OR inside one red see like that lol.:-)
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by lucabrasi(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2009
;d
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Hotstepper(f): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
@bigmodo , u must be joking ehhh.abeg, watz da name of ur friend in Toronto now lemme ask him how dat was possible,
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by BabaDibia: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2009
yes i sow your letter here thats why i come to intervain in your frostriasion. i am the babalawo that can fit made someone to travel to abroad or to usa i have make so meny peopel who no have hope to travel to out and they are now in abroad and in usa
if you are still interesting to go to abroad call me at o8o32932758 and your problem is end forever. a trial will comvinse you
-
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Dare14: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2009
Fetish man, you come go open id baba_dibia or whatever why you never travel, Rubbish
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2009
@bigmodo pls i beg you in the name of lord if you found one abeg tell me make we go uptown together for yankee state, i dont mind sef make i dey sleep street for brooklyn i beg u in Jesus name tiee ko ni baje naija don tire me walai embarassed
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
bandiejay:

@bigmodo pls i beg you in the name of lord if you found one abeg tell me make we go uptown together for yankee state, i dont mind sef make i dey sleep street for brooklyn i beg u in Jesus name tiee ko ni baje naija don tire me walai embarassed

i think sai u yan sai cuz of da heavy deportation wey italians hammer you you no match again. I still dey search, in fact, i am going to yaba village now after writing this. E get one babalawo wey a guy direct me to make i see whether him go fit do this for me. I go update for evening.
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by abhosts(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2009
Now I am more than convinced that this bigmodo guy is just having fun. He is obviously not a die hard want-away as many people have come to think.
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
hehe
Bigmodo again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Pepeye(f): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
He’s just dramatizing and having fun
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by igbogolo: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ bigmodo

you can google his name or simply search on facebook.
im sure there will be a trial charm on the internet too for you
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by blacksta(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2009
bigmodo:

Hi,
I came to Lagos some few days ago to look for a babalawo that is gonna help me appear in Oslo, Norway. I have been in Lagos for 9 days and i am soon to run out of money. Actually i stay with a friend, food isn't a problem here cuz he provides everything. One of my friend is in new york, he didn't use a visa or air flight ticket to travel, a babalawo helped him to appear in the street of new york, from there he found a job and today he is happily married but he no longer lives in new york but now toronto, canada. I want to travel through this means but unfortunately for me the babalawo that helped to do this is no more, so i was directed to a babalawo that stays in Ikoyi but i have been searching for this babalawo for long and i am unable to come across him. I am tired and i wont search anymore. Meanwhile, i haven't lost hope, i believe a nairaland member can help me locate a babalawo in lagos that can do this for me. You can provide me with his address and phone no. Thanks.

Why are you wasting your time .- why dont you head to libya and cross via the seas.
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by feme: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2009
belive me if babalawo's had this power, u for no meet anybody for lagos when u come,even the babalawo too, u will have to travel to New York to meet him for the charm.
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by babycool(f): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2009
@ Bigmodo

Why not pair up with Bandie boy, he will show you the way with only 200k, if you have started since, by now you would have been in Libya! grin
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2009
@babycool angry i can see you are my enemy pair up with who? shocked u no say bigmodo dey in own me sef dey my own wink but sha no problem the only thing be say i must carry one girl along with me , you know now
@ Bigmodo

Why not pair up with Bandie boy, he will show you the way with only 200k, if you have started since, by now you would have been in Libya! Grin
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by babycool(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Bandiejay

Bros no vex, ya brother wan travel by force make you helep am, e go provide gals for una grin
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
@babycool , why cant you follow us should incase now na u i wan make you follow cheesy
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by multebrain(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2009
contact on on my email i will introduce you t o one babalawo that give me charm to be in france but you gonna pay money ooooo
because the baba na 200years old and na small girl he they Bleep everyday he like money ok just i will be waiting for your reply if you are interested
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by babycool(f): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
bandiejay:

@babycool , why cant you follow us should incase now na u i wan make you follow cheesy

No be Europe una dey come? I go wait for una for boundary gate cheesy
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2009
Dare14:

Fetish man, you come go open id baba_dibia or whatever why you never travel, Rubbish

Hey, relax a little bit, it's all in jest! grin

Of course Baba knows no one believes he can make any "charms" that'll get Bigmodo where he wants to be! wink

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Help Me Locate Someone by cvibe: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
Bigmodo, very funny man smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Students In London Trying To Switch To Canada .... / URGENT- Processing Norway Group Visa / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.