Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! (2624 Views)

Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. / Thread For Maize Farmers / Where Can I Buy Herbicides In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by loneytunes(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello all. Please I have a maize farm (about 1 hectare) combined with ugu. I help on where to get fertilizer from. Would also appreciate help on type of herbicides to use that will not affect the maize & ugu negatively.

Thanks
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by Tunnamania(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by Soloxam(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls is ur ugu and maize planted together Or planted separately?
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
You have to face these options 1, if the maize is monocropped = use atrazine 2, if not use manual wedding
before you venture ask questions
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by webhostbiz: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
For fertilizer. use greenworld nutriplant organic fertilizer. It is water soluble meaning you just add 1 liter of the fertilizer to 2000 liters of water. for more info, ccall 08142752973

1 Share

Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by sessypgm(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
@ Loneytube
You are lucky to ask about fertilizer,their is organic fertilizer u can buy from a company,i wil link u to the company when u buy from them the compesate u at the end of the day buy product from them,u can even become their distributor too and make more money....contact:08062217358.
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by Agrotradeafrica: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by manitoba(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2015
loneytunes:
Hello all. Please I have a maize farm (about 1 hectare) combined with ugu. I help on where to get fertilizer from. Would also appreciate help on type of herbicides to use that will not affect the maize & ugu negatively.

Thanks

At Validivar Fertilizer and Chemical Company, we will be glad to provide to you a bespoke fertilizer for your vegetable and other crop type.

Distributors are needed nationwide.

Contact me on 08067764416.
Re: Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! by mo2015(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
For your Greenworld Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer, contact us directly at Greenworld to place your order. Call Mohammed on 2349093917782

(1) (Reply)

Air Dryer Oven For Making Dried Fishes/dried Vegetable Chips / Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. / One Way To Invest In Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.