Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What's Going On Here? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What's Going On Here? (1168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On Here? by Raymond88(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2009
Why are there so many video conversion and dump selling threads in the graphics section? People just flood this place with junk, why? angry
Re: What's Going On Here? by ajayi1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
After some couple of months that i enter this section. Today that i open it i was surprise.
Re: What's Going On Here? by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
I've cleared the threads on behalf of the moderator, and blocked their websites to discourage them.
Re: What's Going On Here? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
Seun:

I've cleared the threads on behalf of the moderator, and blocked their websites to discourage them.

Oga Seun, thanks for bringing back the sanity. I've also complained before. No wonder our Graphics guys and chics have all disappeared - the whole section didn't quite look the same anymore. The most annoying is the fact that some posters open up more than 2 threads with the same title. What's the idea?
Re: What's Going On Here? by qeemus: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
thanks seun,lets bring the sanity and creativity back.

(1) (Reply)

Destop Computers With Flatscreen ( New) Clearance Sales! / My 4toshop Designs / Graphic Designer For A Soft Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.