Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. (1578 Views)

Seven Women Taking Hold Of One Man: Iisaiah 4:1 .This Scripture Is fullfilled / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / Chrislam Is The Ultimate Deception: Jesus Is Not Isa From The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by chiedu7: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Anglican Church UK acknowledges Mohammed in succession of prophets.
This is all leading to the Anti-Christs one world religion.

Mohammed cannot be of God, because the bible is clear if you deny Jesus you are an ANTI-CHRIST.

Mohammed denies Jesus.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

READ
http://archbishopcranmer.com/westminster-abbey-acknowledges-mohammed-in-succession-of-prophets/
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Muhmed(saw)never denied Jesus..get ur facts right.am half xtian and half muslm,and there was never a time Jesus ws denied by the prophet...Jesus is recognised as Isa in the Holy Quran

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Emteebee(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiedu7:

Do you know the meaning of that word at all?
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Orunto: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
CHRISLAM IS A WORD THAT WAS WITH GOD IN THE BEGINNING AND IS GOD!!!
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Emteebee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:
Muhmed(saw)never denied Jesus..get ur facts right.am half xtian and half muslm,and there was never a time Jesus ws denied by the prophet...Jesus is recognised as Isa in the Holy Quran
Half Christian and half Muslim? shocked shocked. What's that?

2 Likes

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

Half Christian and half Muslim? shocked shocked. What's that?
my parents..and besides i believe we are serving the same true God
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Emteebee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:
my parents..and besides i believe we are serving the same true God
Then why are you killing and insulting each other. Or are you all acting a movie according to god's script.?

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

Then why are you killing and insulting each other. Or are you all acting a movie according to god's script.?
no one is killing each other.its the misinformation,hate and ignorance that kills the mindset of the people thereby leading to wah u termed"killing and insulting"NOTE-its God not god

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Emteebee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orunto:
CHRISLAM IS A WORD THAT WAS WITH GOD IN THE BEGINNING AND IS GOD!!!
Meaning? undecided undecided
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Emteebee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:
no one is killing each other.its the misinformation,hate and ignorance that kills the mindset of the people thereby leading to wah u termed"killing and insulting"NOTE-its God not god
Hate and ignorance

Though I don't believe in anything religion, I couldn't agree more with the above in bold. And this op is one ignorant and hateful Christian. Pls advice him to go and study comparative religion, his brain is dead in that aspect.
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Ifeann(f): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:

U have been decieved

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makrthere is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara AllahuwaAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makrinclude:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra= To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makaravb.

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." (S. 3:54, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

"And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive, and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers." (S. 8:30, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:
Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?”

Muslims don't believe that jesus paid the price of christains sins yet their hadith teaches them this;

Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that christains And jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. U were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take ur sins away. Please accept him

muslims mohammed lied you . jesus+ died for you ♡.

2 Likes

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Ifeann(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiedu7:

Anglican Church UK acknowledges Mohammed in succession of prophets.
This is all leading to the Anti-Christs one world religion.

Mohammed cannot be of God, because the bible is clear if you deny Jesus you are an ANTI-CHRIST.

Mohammed denies Jesus.

He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

READ
http://archbishopcranmer.com/westminster-abbey-acknowledges-mohammed-in-succession-of-prophets/

Truly an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

U have been decieved

Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makrthere is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara AllahuwaAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makrinclude:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra= To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makaravb.

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." (S. 3:54, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

"And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive, and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers." (S. 8:30, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?”

Muslims don't believe that jesus paid the price of christains sins yet their hadith teaches them this;

Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that christains And jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. U were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take ur sins away. Please accept him

muslims mohammed lied you . jesus+ died for you ♡.
ignorance.m sure dats not d only.verse in d Quran.evry word wrytn hs its own meanin..u lukin at d peripheral
meaning...
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Ifeann(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:
ignorance.m sure dats not d only.verse in d Quran.evry word wrytn hs its own meanin..u lukin at d peripheral
meaning...

Console urself with that reply if it pleases u. U have been warned.
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
isa [as] bin maryam is the massih. Quran.; Jesus son of Mary is the christ.

this alone is the test.

besides, God chose His elects and those who are disbelievers hold grudges against God and all the prophets [AS] He sent, thinking its just the prophet the oppose, alone.

my nabihu karin [SA] is the one that reminds people of what Jesus said, separating and upholding the truth away from the falsehood of statements they made against Jesus [AS] and his mother, who are people of honor. while chrislam is farce, the acknowledgement of the british christian leader is not chrislam.
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
is makr always deception but not to mean plan exclusively when it concerns Allah? who is it that Allah will like to deceive when no one can challenge His Authority?

to deceive, is always in secrecy. Allah does not fear anyone. He knows what they will do, so He plans to render their deception, plot, plan wasted.

chapter 35 verse 43: [Due to] arrogance in the land and plotting of evil; but the evil plot does not encompass except its own people. Then do they await except the way of the former peoples? But you will never find in the way of Allah any change, and you will never find in the way of Allah any alteration.

makr is used in that verse without getting used for Allah. but Allah does good anyways in where makr is used for Him and those He used makr for in parallel are always the evil doers. or is the christian consider saving Jesus from accursed death is not good but it is bad and in the same exact evil category as the secret plan and action of those who wished Jesus get killed? makr is good by The One Who is Good and it is always good outcome. makr is bad in the hand of bad and evil people as their effort and action are always with bad intention or outcome. God wills it that evil is squelched. If Allah had not checkmated any evil, how rampant would have been the frequency of evil against good people? i am grateful to Allah Who planned the good plan to defeat and overcome the evil plans of evil people.

i read somewhere a person says i bank at a bank at the river bank. bank here has 3 different meanings.
how about the character of that character?
i am mr. bank and my house is on bank street.
my name is kanuna and i was born in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
The whites are busy discovering things and making cool things and here we have fools fighting for a useless god that is no where to be found... Keep on fooling ur selves rather than tapping into the energy within u to upgrade ur spiritual life and others....

Black man know yourself for u r gods living among men.. Self forgetfulness has really dealt with blacks due to the scam and tool called religion...

Smh.. I weep for my people

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

Console urself with that reply if it pleases u. U have been warned.
religion hater...blaaaaaahhhhhh...
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
barnacle:
U cannot both halves... u re wasting ur time...

1 Like

Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by barnacle: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
crixtex:

U cannot both halves... u re wasting ur time...
if u dnt undastnd wah i meant u cld v simply asked how
Re: Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2015
barnacle:
if u dnt undastnd wah i meant u cld v simply asked how
Aiite.. how?

(1) (Reply)

When God Fails You What Do You Do? / The Six Types Of Atheists That Exists... (by Reseachers) / God Told Me Nigeria Will Be Listed Among World Power Countries - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.