Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

[help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His (992 Views)

•get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Rounakid(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tell me what would you have to do... If u are the person? Will u sarifice much for the one you loved? Plz i need your feed back urgently...
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Rounakid(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Young03(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
dnt know wat to tell u nw b4 I go talk wetin go lead u any aisw
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
doesnt she have a family?
every thread now you see cc: lala.....lala being abused

1 Like

Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
there is love in sharing both in bed ans kidney.

give her ur kidney if u love her
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by chibas: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
I believe ur girlfriend has siblings,i believe they love her more.
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
My foolishness never reach that level, only if she's my wife but since she's my just a girlfriend; [size=16pt]I NO DO OH!!![/size]
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by coldFLARES1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is that some kinda joke? She should approach her family members instead, cos with women there are no guarantees of loyalty no matter your previous records of good deeds.

1 Like

Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
No. That's too much. You might not even survive it bro.
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by nerodenero: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Your wife, I'd say YES, but girlfriend, I no fit shout.

If you want to know what Jesus would want you to do, he would definitely want you to play the 'Good Samaritan'.

Have given you two options, chose one grin
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by pretydiva(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
If u no u luv her so mch 2 d extent of donating ur kidney jst 2 save her life,den go ahead. After all one can stil survive wif jst one kidney
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2016
pretydiva:
If u no u luv her so mch 2 d extent of donating ur kidney jst 2 save her life,den go ahead. After all one can stil survive wif jst one kidney
borrow me urs. I will pay installmentally
Re: [help!] His Girlfriend Is Having Kidney Problem & She Wants Him To Donate His by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Your wife, I'd say YES, but girlfriend, I no fit shout.

If you want to know what Jesus would want you to do, he would definitely want you to play the 'Good Samaritan'.

Have given you two options, chose one grin
i disagree o. even Jesus always shout that u should know when to be wise..

(1) (Reply)

Young Boys Catching Fish In Dirty Mud / 6 Habits That Makes You Look Older / Re-vive Premier Tonic For Boosting Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.