Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Security Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Security Man (590 Views)

Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) / Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) / Security Man Connives With Armed Robbers To Attack Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Man by heartofgold44: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please I will appreciate it if anyone that has a security man can share their experience with me so I will know if it is me that my expectation is high. My security man leaves the gate and stroll out without informing me about his wherabout upon several caution that I have given him that even if he wants to go and buy something he must inform us before leaving the house.
Is this a normal thing for gateman to do because I have kept on changing them and it seems it's same attitude. Rudeness inclusive.
Pls tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Is Amazing!! See How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / A Child Born In LeapYear(i.e29th Feb), How Can She/he Celebrate Birthday / Real Teen Girls Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.