Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Get Paid On Our MTN Mobile Phone IMEI Number Tracking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid On Our MTN Mobile Phone IMEI Number Tracking Business (2180 Views)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / Make Money On MTN Mobile Phone IMEI No. Tracking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid On Our MTN Mobile Phone IMEI Number Tracking Business by immax2005: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Guys,
some time ago, I shared with you a business that you can be doing silently and earning substantial money from it. My business colleagues and I do that business. Of course, I told that they told me not to share this business online but I insisted because we are here is to help ourselves seeing the situation of the country.
I called that business, "MTN Mobile phone IMEI number tracking business". Luckily, we have finally decide to extend our horizon and partner with serious minded individuals

So, if you are interested in earning an extra income even as you do your normal job, or even as a student I will suggest you partner with us.
The business is very simple, anybody can do it and you can do it on your own convenient time.
The business is for Nigerians only please.

If you are interested in partnering with us, you can reach us on our email address..immax2005@gmail.com or send us SMS on 2348099493028.
All details concerning the business and how you will be paid will be given to you.

However, if you not interested in partnering with us, you still have the option of doing the business on your own. Here is the link to the article explaining how to make money on MTN mobile phone IMEI number tracking business, http://www.naijaonlinebiz.com/make-money-on-mtn-mobile-phone-imei-no-tracking-business/

(1) (Reply)

Closing Accounts Without BVN On It / Diapers Distributors Wanted. Very Profitable / Small Quantity' Detergent Sachets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.