Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Urgently Need Peer To Peer Loan To Secure Aid My Travel To Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Urgently Need Peer To Peer Loan To Secure Aid My Travel To Canada (647 Views)

How To Secure Your Digital Banking Transactions / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / Guinness Nigeria Gets Diageo Loan To Help With Currency Shortages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Peer To Peer Loan To Secure Aid My Travel To Canada by akinz4: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good day to you Nairalander. I will like to use this medium to seek for financial loan from well meaning Nigeria in order to aid my travelling to Canada. I have been schedule for Interview at Canadian Embassy i Lagos Next week. I need about 70k to Secure a New Passport in Abuja lastest next week Monday. Reason this huge amount is that my E-passport has error with date of birth and in order for me correct this error i must pay that amount because it's E-passport. The name of the company handling my travel is West Coat Travel & Promotion. i am ready to put down my New Laptop as small Collateral.I am ready to refund anytime the process is completed.I can be reached on 09022210032
Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need Peer To Peer Loan To Secure Aid My Travel To Canada by arbitrage: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am almost convinced that you are being scammed by that agency. To issue new or make correction should not be as much as that and must not not only be possibly done in Abuja. Have you visited any Immigration office near you to ask an officer by yourself? Don't pay money for ignorance friend. First find out by YOURSELF.

(1) (Reply)

All Punters,,,,Make Money While It Is Still Early For You / How Can We Solve Our Industrial/commercial Power Problems / Problem Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.