Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music (3648 Views)

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Bill Gate Offers Young Thug $9,000,000.00 To Stop Making Music. / Bill Gate Offers Young Thug $9,000,000.00 To Stop Making Rap Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Feranmicharles(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
ATLANTA - It is being reported that Multi-Billionaire Microsoft founder, Bill Gates, has OFFERED Atlanta Rapper Young Thug 9 Million dollars cash to stop making music shocked.

Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey Williams, is known for his eccentric style of rap and making random noises in his music. Bill Gates has told reporters “I may not be an avid rap listener, but i sure heard Young Thug’s music and instantly went into depression. I even began to question my existence and why this man was even let 100 feet near a recording studio, he has to go, If he denies my OFFER, I will offer even more”. Young Thug has yet to reply to the offer.

Young Thug has become extremely popular in the past few months with his hit song “Stoner” and his feature on “Lifestyle” by rap group Rich Gang, where he can be heard shouting random noises and sounding like cartoon character ‘Courage the Cowardly Dog”. Many internet memes have been created making fun of Young Thug’s style of music. What do you think of Bill Gates’ offer? Tweet “#Huzlers” or “#BillGatesNoChill” with your opinion on Twitter!

Check out the funny Young Thug vine below by ‘Marvelous David’!....

Sauce:

huzlers.com/bill-gates-offers-young-thug-9000000-cash-stop-making-music-read-gates-say/

Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Feranmicharles(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by LewisO: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin Bill Gate blike.... shocked ORI IYA MI O.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Tattooboy: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thought u knew beta, Gates.
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by ginawest(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
y can't he jes mind his business?z he into music?mtcheew
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Feranmicharles(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
LewisO:
Jezyfreezman:
grin
LewisO:
abi o grin kinda funny $9M shocked
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Sandydayz(f): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
menn ... This Bill Gate is funny....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by yhusiee(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think there is more to this than what you're gisting us here. It's either there is something they are not telling us or Billy has gone crazy. Imagine one rich dude back in the days offering Billy money to quit his MS shwit, probably bcs Billy's MS gave him... I dnt knw...say farting syndrome! LOL.
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by sinaj(f): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
diz guy iz fu*ly angry
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by laplace12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chill guyz, it is a Joke grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
He a stoner alright.
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by temitemi1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
100 feet near a recording studio...Yepaa grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by axortedbabe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oga bill gate,live n let live..
Most notable people around d world were once told they wouldnt amount to anything...
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by goldfish80(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
I just had to laugh. grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Yustash001(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
There's nothing money can't do....they'll give you money and ask you to jail yourself...
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by bighead1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oh boy, see the power of Whack Music grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by cyprus000: 1:15am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt]The story is hoex/fake guyz,there was even discliamer for the story.

Please do not slander his image.

Check this link>m.ibtimes.co.in/hoax-busted-bill-gates-offers-rapper-young-thug-9-million-cash-stop-making-music-fake-video-612946
[/size]
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by jbl007(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Uncle Bill...u need to hear Aunty Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 29, 2015
I guess Bill gate haven't heard POKO-LEE grin nd besides this story ain't true jooor!
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1, what if I offered you #2million to stop that your impending album, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Airforce1(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2015
englishmart:
Airforce1, what if I offered you #2million to stop that your impending album, what would you do?

Burn it n your face
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Arsenalholic(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:
y can't he jes mind his business?z he into music?mtcheew
He probably heard his vibes airing on radio, and decided he is a National disgrace...

And the last time I checked, Americans will go any length to supress/eliminate a National disgrace. grin
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by imsuboi(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Stale
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Fernandowski(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Bill gates said well

That young thug just dey make noise...hookah with tyga na the worst
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
I. Never hear this Young Thug song before o!! But I. No go ever try to download am! angry angry

The last time I downloaded Poko lee's song to know what the hullabaloo was about, I spoilt my earpiece. undecided undecided
Re: Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music by ibnjarir93(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2015
yhusiee:
I think there is more to this than what you're gisting us here. It's either there is something they are not telling us or Billy has gone crazy. Imagine one rich dude back in the days offering Billy money to quit his MS shwit, probably bcs Billy's MS gave him... I dnt knw...say farting syndrome! LOL.
Forget Young Thug is just damn irritating. Plus, his beef with- & at the same time toiling to mimick the best rapper ever- Lil Tunchi is vexing. He would probably do better elsewhere but certainly not in the Rap game.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You See In This Pics Of Coco Austin And Her Younger Sister Yoga? / Age-long Mystery Behind Mona Lisa’s Smile Solved. (PHOTOS) / Sandra Okagbue Was Not Invited To Flavour's Dads' Party But Anna Banner Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.