Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Contract Staff In Any Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contract Staff In Any Bank (2730 Views)

UBA Plc Is Recruiting For A Scheme Called Graduate Contract Staff(gcs) / Discrimination Against Contract Staff During Interviews. / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Staff In Any Bank by danielayodele16(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello, am in Edo state and in search for a job. I would appreciate if any one can help or give clue on how to get a job as a contract staff in any bank. I Have an OND, with a Upper Crédit. Thanks in advance.
Re: Contract Staff In Any Bank by 16waydeh: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2015
go to any Skye bank's branch and submit your c.v to their manager.
Re: Contract Staff In Any Bank by danielayodele16(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2015
16waydeh:
go to any Skye bank's branch and submit your c.v to their manager.
Thanks and God Bless
Re: Contract Staff In Any Bank by Artistree: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
danielayodele16:
Hello, am in Edo state and in search for a job. I would appreciate if any one can help or give clue on how to get a job as a contract staff in any bank. I Have an OND, with a Upper Crédit. Thanks in advance.
If you live in Benin, go to Adesuwa road branch of Sterling bank and submit ur CV to the manager.
Pm me if you can, thank you.
Re: Contract Staff In Any Bank by Valmesk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
You can register with Integrated Corporate Service Limited ,workforce online and also go to their offices and submit ur hardcopies.ICSL offices:Obanikoro street(Lagos State),Ohaeto street(portharcourt,Rivers State)Workforce(Lagos and Enugu).Make it a point of duty to move around the various banks with ur cv,don't even ask the gateman because they may turn u back,just enter the banking hall u can talk to the bank officials or the cleaners of the manager's office and subit ur well packaged cv,u need to be determined and u will be called for an interview,don't loose hope.

1 Like

Re: Contract Staff In Any Bank by danielayodele16(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
Valmesk:
You can register with Integrated Corporate Service Limited ,workforce online and also go to their offices and submit ur hardcopies.ICSL offices:Obanikoro street(Lagos State),Ohaeto street(portharcourt,Rivers State)Workforce(Lagos and Enugu).Make it a point of duty to move around the various banks with ur cv,don't even ask the gateman because they may turn u back,just enter the banking hall u can talk to the bank officials or the cleaners of the manager's office and subit ur well packaged cv,u need to be determined and u will be called for an interview,don't loose hope.
Thanks Bro, u do well.

(1) (Reply)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Is Recruiting! 8 Positions / Latest Jobs / Current Job Vacancies In Nigeria`s Civil Engineering Or Related Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.