Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

>>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / >>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> (851 Views)

Blogger : Download All Responsive Blogger Template Of Your Choice - Free / Unlock Pattern Lock Of Android Phone / Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Download your android apps and games directly from NairaLand, all apps are free, incase you need any apk app or game, just drop the name with a quote tag, and your problem will be resolve

360 Security - Antivirus Boost

DOWNLOAD

SC Secret Recorder

DOWNLOAD

WiFi File Explorer PRO

DOWNLOAD

Fast Burst Camera

DOWNLOAD

Adaptxt Keyboard

DOWNLOAD
Re: >>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
3D Charts Pro

DOWNLOAD

Temple Run: Oz
DOWNLOAD

File Manager Pro

DOWNLOAD
Re: >>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheAlpha i need an app that i can root my device with
Re: >>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>> by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Khaynet:
TheAlpha i need an app that i can root my device with

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dv4OJ6Vy1yw/Ui0LIBkLxGI/AAAAAAAAAgE/sQiDeI0kJTg/s200/androot.png[/img]

[url=http://d.freewarelovers.net/t/1288458071_Universal_Androot_1.6.2_beta_5.apk?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJTX463WMRNQ74XCQ&Expires=1430401949&Signature=X%2FB478H%2FJe2rgi9qAuJ2Q4rLom4%3D] DOWNLOAD APP[/url]

STEP 1: Download the Application Before you can download the application to your device, you will need to do the following,
• Go to Settings ---) Applications ---) then select download
application from unknown sources.

STEP 2: Launch the
Application • Choose the items that meets the specification of
your Android device then select "Root"
• You should get a confirmation that your device has been
successfully rooted and you will also find a super user application
to monitor and grant access to applications on your device.
How Do I confirm if my Android has been successfully
Rooted?
Go to Google Play store on your device and download the root
checker Application to confirm the success of what you have
done so far...
NB: if installation seems impossible, try to disable or uninstall any antivirus software on your device before you download the application.
Congratulations on the successful rooting. For any observation,
comment or questions kindly use the comment box.

[url=http://d.freewarelovers.net/t/1288458071_Universal_Androot_1.6.2_beta_5.apk?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJTX463WMRNQ74XCQ&Expires=1430401949&Signature=X%2FB478H%2FJe2rgi9qAuJ2Q4rLom4%3D] DOWNLOAD APP[/url]

DOWNLOAD THE ROOT CHECKER NOW. DOWNLOAD APP/RootCheaker

(1) (Reply)

/ Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 / Do You Have A Twitter,instagram Or Facebook Page Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.