Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Days I Will Never Forget In A Hurry! ( REFLECTION) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Days I Will Never Forget In A Hurry! ( REFLECTION) (942 Views)

Forget About Gym Work Hard / Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry / She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Days I Will Never Forget In A Hurry! ( REFLECTION) by bajosky: 2:53am On Apr 29, 2015
In the events of life everyone has a unique story to tell.
to some they cheerish the day
=they were born
=had admission in school
=they graduated
=got married
=secured employment letter

and so goes the choice But to some it may be
=day they lost their dear ones(dad or mom etc)
=arm robbers attack home
=humiliated publicly
=your candidate was defeated in a contest or event
=your chick or guy abandoned you
etc

so lets relax and reflect back again if possible glance through our diaries for proper update.feel free as we share in the fun .

To me every 1st january = my birthday

18th of aug i lost my mom ie a year after my service.

4th of january the following year i lost my dad.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Dating Source / I Need A Suga Mommy / Are U My Queen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.