Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Apple's I Phone Stand Out As An Elite Enticer Among The Mobile Users - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple's I Phone Stand Out As An Elite Enticer Among The Mobile Users (394 Views)

Apple I Watch 32mm Sport Watch For Sales ( Pre-owned) / I Cloud Apple I Phone 5 2pcs 5s 1pc For Give Away Name Your Price / Used Items For Sale Laptops,i Pad, I Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple's I Phone Stand Out As An Elite Enticer Among The Mobile Users by badoniyaswati: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
The possession of an iPhone has become the individual's pride and envy of the person nearby. For instance, as you step into your workplace and discover that one of your colleague has purchased the latest generation of iPhone, what will be your response? Likewise, one more instance to emphasis- 'when you have boarded a crowded metro grumbling to reach office on time to swipe bio-metric attendance, you keep ascertaining minutes as it passes. Suddenly, someone's phone rings and as you swing to see the owner with a moan for annoying sound, you figured out that the ring-tone is from iPhone, what will be your immediate reaction?!' The response is quite clear and need not to be emphasized here. The iPhone technology is sturdy and catchy as public is eyeing on it. It has excelled as one of the tech gadget that everyone loves to admire and own for oneself.

More Info : http://www.mobibiz.in/iphone-apps-development.php

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 4S 32GB White 30K / Save Money Using Solar Energy Detailed Breakdown / Point Of Sales Systems For Supermarket, Eateries, Pharmacy Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.